Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

probly friday actually since theres only 3 pre orders so they can add 1 more monday or tuesday and then drop the update

unless they open the dev server again

And A-16 as event plane?

US event stuff would actually be peak if they added that

They can’t add every US plane to the US, you know and not all at the same time ether.

1. I said if it comes
  2. I know not every single variant of US jet can come to US tree because there are just too many of them, but unique stuff like the A-16 should come as an event vehicle
  3. I know they can’t add them all at the same time idk where you got that from

CAS mission only ? Green camouflage

RTAF F-16AM eMLU fitted AN/APG-68(V)9 radar like F-16C Block 50/52, F-16C/D Block 50/52 Plus and F-16I Sufa. armed 5th gen IR AAM IRIS-T and medium-range Air-to-Air Missile AIM-120C-5 & AIM-120C-7

Unlike F-16AM eMLU (RTAF) because armed 5th gen IR AAM AIM-9X Blk II and Air-to-Ground missile AGM-65K2 Maverick

Block 25 airframe but features mix Block 40/42 and Block 50/52, maybe

But F-16AM MLU Falcon Star, F-16AM eMLU and F-16AM Block 15 MLU never ordered anti-radiation missile AGM-88 HARM

Yeah love the new title

with this we can start our bets

• Patch on Tuesday (10.09.24)
  • Patch on Wednesday (11.09.24)
  • Other day (12.09.24 or Later)
0 voters
1 Like

The dev datamines (at least from what I’ve seen) appear to be mostly finishing touches at this point, hence why I think the update will be tuesday

Tbh there not that much to go wrong with this update so it would props be on Tuesday

GPS bombs crashes the live servers

Phimat causes CTD again

Su-24 doing mach 3 and insta ripping

3 Likes

Would be crazy ngl. I couldn’t express my happiness in words then. But it’s highly unlikely.

You just want to do Operation Carthage RP no but fr I would love to see it ingame as well.

1 Like

Mosquito Type 463 or 465 with Highball when?

1 Like

highball? we givin out drinks tonight?

1 Like

I guess you could deliver drinks in those things as well lol

5 Likes

oh…
but what use would bouncy bombs have in WT?

bombing tanks on the normandy map cant be the only one