Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

I guess it’ll be some random low tier plane nobody’s ever heard of

1 Like

Me too

Increases the likely hood of a Dutch aircraft ;)

1 Like

but a thursday teaser would mean a friday stream and Dev Server

so yea next week is more likely

1 Like

Expecting Gaijin to follow a logical sensible pattern is like expecting a Toddler to safely operate a Nuclear Reactor.
It just doesn’t happen.

Besides, that’d be boring and predictable!
(Gnat pleasepleasepleaseplease)

3 Likes

You naive creature! Finished? Nevahhh, no one wants a completed Sea Harrier HUD!

Exactly. First devblog to stream is 7 days on average for the past 4 updates.
22 Aug was first vehicle devblog.
We’ve had 4 vehicle devblogs (excluding what comes today and tomorrow)
Average there is less steady but somewhere between 2-10. (also looking at last 4 updates).
This week fits perfectly for me.

But you never know, it’s like reading coffee grounds with these predictions so yours might as well be correct instead of mine.

5 Likes

I mean… we have had Friday starting Dev servers before. It wouldn’t be unheard of. I just get the gut feeling that a lot of stuff Gaijin will want to release won’t be finished for Friday. Dunno why, but it just seems to have been a habit that’s gotten worse with every dev server

2 Likes

Perhaps. I’m just looking at the past 4 updates. Doesn’t mean the next one follows the same pattern. Most steady thing to go by so that is what my best guess is.

2 Likes

watch em replace the hud with the Spitfire Gunsight

3 Likes

eh less like coffee grounds and more like a German Train timetable

what you’re expecting rarely matches reality and the timetable has no clue either

4 Likes

I was not aware there was any sequence.

Anything like the Dutch trains and development halts after 3 snowflakes per square kilometer touch the train tracks.

1 Like

Stare at the coffee grounds long enough and theres a sequence.

2 Likes

no no no no no, dutch Trains are incredibly reliable comared to German ones

the DB has problems not only wirh being on time but also with sending a working train and arriving at the right station, sometimes even with arriving in the right nation

2 Likes

The IDS ASSTA 1 is an excellent ground support platform. That’s what itbwas designed for and thats how Germany uses them to this day.

Players have their choice of paveways and the LITENING pod for pinpoint guided blasting.

Or they can go fast and low to drop drag bombs with the bombing computer. It doesnt have fire and forget Mavericks, this is true, so itbwouldnt be as “easy” to use as an F16 or am A10 but yeah its plenty capable.

If a player doesnt need the Paveways the ICE has two Maverick G and a shedload of bombs that you can also use the bonbing computer with.

1 Like

I’ll be super honest here, after being out of country for 7 years and finally back I haven’t taken the train once. Inflation hit hard and cheaper to just take the car.

1 Like

have you tried it?

1 Like

No my ground forces arent leveled high enough to use the ASSTA. Whar am I missing, whats wrong with the platform?