Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

No worries.

It’s ok, I’m sure this aircraft will continue to haunt me for all time ;-;

This won’t be the last time someone asks. It’s certainly nowhere near the first ))

5 Likes

EAP when?

3 Likes

Why does the Klimi have a blue “roundel”? Dont get me wrong i get it was a swastika but why not make it black colored so that it still sorta looks like the original? Also is this going to be a new unlockable roundel?

The next question you will be asking is “unban when”? ))

12 Likes

D:
This is a full sentence

the EAP was combat ready as far as i am aware - Source: It came to me in a dream

3 Likes

So, F-4F KWS is the solution that the development team thinks “fills the gap between mig29G and EF2000”? No more plans?
GB and italy get JAS39 from subtree

1 Like

What about Eurofighter DA1?

It was not “technology demonstration”.

It’s quite common on multiple Finnish vehicles in game from that period. It also helps identify them visually in battle.

The blue one was used a lot, especially in the early periods

Does that mean the finnish roundels on the leopards were made bigger while ignoring historical accuracy for the sake of identification in game?

EAP isn’t a solution for Germany anyway as they had no part in it. Neither are any of the TDs of the time.

1 Like

so i need to ask again the EWR VJ 101 would fulfill the criteria to get added?

Problem is that GP and IT get an out of nowhere Gripen

Will we ever get the Finnish armoured train that was in the Panssarimuseo?

They’re all just a Pz. IV C clone, I should’ve known smh /s
Screenshot_20240827-094243
Screenshot_20240827-094259

5 Likes

It shouldnt even have Klimi nickname to begin with, someone pointed that out in it’s discussion.

Both belong to their respective sub trees. So not “out of nowhere”.

3 Likes

nonono
German too OP to get any Main aircraft
otherwise they will destroy ARB.

If that is the reason it’s funny, since you can cover all identification things on most c&p vehicles, sometimes simply by having different camo.