Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Or gajin might ready to late next month but not this month ?

1 Like

I’m not scared. As I said I don’t play much ground but sympathise for the anti CAS proponents.

Thats why I suggested:
“Have anti radiation lock terribly bad on smaller stations like used on player controlled SPAA’s. Replace sim AI SPAA’s with larger stations to easily lock onto and blow up.”

1 Like

Idk if it’s already been found or not:

Spoiler

Also MAS 441 is in the TT

Spoiler

3 Likes

makes sense to build up hype with the swiss premium first in this update and add swiss vehicles one update or more later. It probably just got ruined by the datamines

3 Likes

The dutch sea fure was added to the french tree in today’s mini update and the dutch Sea hawk Mk.50 as a premium.

2 Likes

The DEV client has been updated, and it seems that there are more DLSS presets.
I was able to confirm DLAA, Ultra Performance, Ultra Quality.

4 Likes

Sadly ,we AMD users cannot use any of them :(

Did they reduce the amount of JDAMs that the AV-8Bs can take? I remember earlier on the dev server it was the same amount as GBU-12, but now you can only take 4 max.

1 Like

Pity…
Hornet would have been a nice surprise

Yes,it used to be carry 10 jdams.

1 Like

OK, I see this image

Bit sad, but it’s the first premium pack (not pre-order) or premium GE ?

1 Like

Now it’s limited to 1 per pylon

sorry to bother you
we can see F-111C equip with 69l and 4GBU-15 V2 in its dev blog
but this still can not be seen in the dev service
so i’d like to ask about :can you confirm that it will receive 69l and 4GBU-15 just like F-111F?

Iirc it was a GE premium.

I see the hornet leak more positive. It reduced the threads about demands for a filler or eurofighter for germany.

1 Like

Oh god the Argentinian or Polish F-16 threads give me trauma bro

1 Like

For me, even if they would have added the Swiss F-5E would have been nice. Pity indeed. For me rather disappointing update

It increases the chance for a full swiss jet line especially now with the early swiss hunter leaked and all tech tree planes delayed

My guess how they gonna do it:

2 Likes

Eh I think it’ll arrive in december anyway together with the US and Finnish one.

1 Like

Fair assumption IMO

1 Like