Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

for EVERY nation, you say?

copes in Swedish Main

1 Like

It’s Britain hunter T11 I think it is. 1x 30mm Aden, no missiles BR 12.3

Seems legit

that would be cool for naval on a do217. Germany doesn’t have that many torpedo bombers. This would help a little bit

1 Like

Isreal naval when

/s

2 Likes

Yes and it would be afaik the second or third one to appear in the files which further adds to my theory that ARMs might be the main feature of the last update of the year.

1 Like

Just a small Swedish gunboat with 16 inch gun

1 Like

SmartSelect_20240903_233826_Discord
One f-111 to bomb entire air rb map 2 times?

What other ARM’s have been in the files?

I think we could see ARM’s being introduced alongside the Hornet when it comes.

dont know. Here is his live page:

God please no ARMs/HARMs

Especially when combined with the S300 and patriot systems found in the files last update. It would make for an excellent addition to air modes

Game need them
Wild Weasel gameplay… will be fun

2 Likes

FURTHEREMORE! WHY does Amagi get a literal fantasy floatplane while Tone doesn’t get any? Tone was literally designed to be a heavy “recon” cruiser, that carried a number of floatplanes. The whole porpoise of that class was to carry recon seaplanes for the rest of the fleet.

7 Likes

It 100% does not need them

It does in sim. SEAD gameplay would breath a breath of fresh air into that gamemode. Change the dynamic quite a bit

3 Likes

Sim needs lots of things, just like regular ARB, but GRB definitely does not need more ways for CAS to dominate

So we now got

Hunter Mk. 58A (1971) [CHE] (texture only)
F-5E [CHE]
F/A-18 [CHE]

I really hope this means a big sub nation when the Swiss if finally announced.

The link to @gszabi99 's website, if anyone wants to see all the new things w/o having to wait for screenshots: https://gszabi99.github.io/#changelog

AGM-78 textures were originally used by USS Douglas when it appeared on devserver, before being replaced by ahistorical RIM-24
unknown
unknown

1 Like

AGM-78 is the other one iirc.