Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

1 Like

Well they can always message me lol

But do you like it ?

If it allows Britain to finally get a light tank line, I’ll take anything.

2 Likes

No, we’ll take another line of MBTs and like it

4 Likes

I mean it give all nation two extra lines so that even more lol

See, I already heavily support the Visegrad group tree, I love it.
But Yuga is, again, the same size of it, if not potentially bigger as it can also bring behind the countries that it was allied to during it’s leadership of the movement of the unaligned countries. Some wouldn’t otherwise have a place in the game and this would offer them some decent chance for their representation.
Modern day post yuga is also jam packed with unique stuff, not just export models from other countries.
Let Visegrad be Visegrad and let Yuga be Yuga.
Let’s put that topic to rest on that note shall we.

Yeahhhh, this is all the music I have to play.
Granted I already knew some of them beforehand.
Playing songs like “Don’t Stop Believing” and “500 Miles” is gonna be something else

Spoiler

1 Like

27d

4 Likes

Ohio class when

5 Likes

All right, while I wait to get into a match in the Dev server so I can grind out Mogador in a frenzy, here’s a poll for everyone since it seems submarines are drawing ever closer.

Where should submarines be researched?

• In their own tech tree
  • Bluewater Navy
  • Coastal Navy
0 voters
3 Likes

@Smin1080p_WT
Is this a mistake or is it intended that the identification marks do not correspond to the country on the card? I don’t really understand why they would make a Russian livery when everything points to the need for a Soviet one.The Su-27 and MiG-29 from the same time period as the Su-24M have Soviet livery. AND EVEN the Yak-141, which has every right to fly with the Russian white-blue-red star (since they tried to bring it to serial production in the Russian Federation) in the game - with a white-red Soviet star. Maybe shoud rename it to Su-24M2 and change the flag in the card?

6 Likes

yes…

Yeah that has been bothering me as well. I wanted the Soviet Su-24 either the Su-24A or Su-24M. But this is a more advanced one but it still has soviet flag but a russian skin.

1 Like

Deos the F-111F, NOT have access to the other outer 2 pylons like the F-111A?

Wrong buzz.
Both thermals are gen 2.
T-90M was denied it’s 3RD gen thermal while BVM in game can have it.
Both can carry it IRL and we even saw T-72B3M with one but only BVM can have it for some reason.
Hell im pretty sure T-90M was the first we got confirmed look of 3RD gen PNM-T thermal on.

T-90M also came out buggy as hell, some bugs took major updates to fix.

Might be wrong here or not, but commander’s sight might also have recieved same thermal camera as PNM-T has, so it’s possible it should be 3Rd gen instead on the version with bagged ERA.

i really wonder what makes gaijin think we want flanking routes to be removed

would be fun if it was the “nuke” but for naval instead of ground rb : take command of a SSBN, drive to a point, throw the nukes

We could also see them as tech tree subs, their torpedoes can still be dangerous, and they represent a large chunck of some navies to this day (UK, US, Russia, France mainly)

1 Like

forgetting type 216 U-Boats?

with a navy as miniature as the german one the 6 Subs make up a good part of it

heh maybe i wasn’t clear enough, but i was talking about SSBNs, not regular submarines

or in other words, the big ones with ICBMs (Ohio, Vanguard, Triomphant, Borei)

2 Likes

how would those be useful in game?

a small hunting sub would be much better suited for the game

1 Like