Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Wire guided AAMs? Isn’t that X4 the only wire guided AAM ever built?

the Eurofighter is analogous to the Rafale afaik so I don’t think there’ll be a pressing need for Rafale in the UK tree. I can see it eventually being used as an event or premium plane, as (so far) there’s no Indian stuff in the regular tree

bro couldnt find a watermelon and instead went for a melonwater

2 Likes

Big boom
Gotta larp the wargame nukevark with 4x mk84s

Tasty

Spoiler

5 Likes

Seems like they might be placed in a location separate from the coastal, and bluewater light/heavy spawns.

Examples of regular spawn locations:

Spoiler

Submarine spawn:

Also interesting to note that the " cruiser " and " battleship " spawns are separate, but overlap in functionality. Maybe they’ll become exclusive to one another at some point.

7 Likes

Most likley he meant the Centauro variants that were trialed by Russia and USA.
There was an active topic that discussed the addition of the Centauro MGS to USSR TT coz IRL Russia’s got no modern wheeled MGS like other nations.

I say the Atom AFV for Russia is still a better choice.

Oh and here’s the Centauro for USA one:

Only after they add the BAE FRES SV
(I want it before Ajax)
also, still no Marder 2 IFV for Germany

now that’s a watermelon

I’ve seen bigger…

3 Likes

watermalone base defense dosent count

1 Like

There is no reason for one tree to have all 3 eurocanards. The Rafale is a unique French vehicle and should stay in the French tree to convince players to grind it if they want it.

2 Likes

Same thing happened with US fighters, unfortunately

Us fighters are kinda iffy because Japan would still have the EJ Kai as its top tier and a lot of other nations would be screwed over.

I’m of the philosophy that if the nation in game (the actual base TT nation) operated it than it should have it in its TT/ Official Sub TT. But things like Germany getting an Argentinian F-16 would be stupid.

Pretty sure Argentine hasnt even received their F-16s yet

1 Like

Quiet, the German mains might hear you and bring up the F-16AJ

2 Likes

Would have been cool if the Gripen remained exclusive to Sweden as well, but here we are

1 Like

So more Japan fakes you say ?

1 Like

It’s a pretty weird balance between maintaining tech tree uniqueness and not having their top tier plane not even be able to face top tier lol

1 Like

Yup…

1 Like