Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Indian Brexit when?

And china while we are at it

premium 2A4NL copy-pasted from the 2A4FIN :painge:

Maybe for the Al khalid pre order?

Oh nvm

Seems to stand in belarus…
So its russian ughh

1 Like

As a Dutchman I do not oppose

Holiday thing i am guessing?

If the copy and paste can be premium rather than in the tech tree, it’d be much better.

Who says it cant be both?

Hmmm I have no clue, there were no real russian ww2 vehicles on the leaks so far that I would assume this is for.

Maybe the KV-7 that was leaked earlier as an event? But I’m grasping here.

I never said it can’t.

Im not saying it undermines the suffering of another tree but you cant tell me that them being stuck for almost 2 years with the Ja37 wasnt horrible and it is arguably worse then getting a plane one patch after russia did

1 Like

Considering it had been a part of the original question for you from @_Fleks, the TVM was already a part of the context per his post, as such me choosing to not bring up the F/A-18C or other “off-topic vehicles” was by no means “unjustified” as we were still on-topic by all means.

Germany has since had several new Leopards since then.

God, Smin, the goal of my wall of text for you was one big question of why we were even in need of “several” Leo 2s (which technically isn’t even true, non-premium TT wise Germany has only received two new Leopard 2s) when PSO & 2A7V could have both been supplanted by the TVM max.

Like I said before, I’m confused by Gaijin’s choices here.

But alright, out of respect for you I’ll ‘drop this’ since it’s ‘off-topic’.

6 Likes

I never said that. Once again, the suffering of one nation does not undermine the suffering of another. Swedish air suffering that not mean that German air didn’t also.

1 Like

Wars have been started for less lol

1 Like

you literally did unless you meant something different by this

I said that German air suffered. I never once said anything about another not.

i’m wondering when the new event will start…

I wonder for what nation its going to be.

A Leopard TVM has nothing to do with this major update.

Other choices were selected for Germany and they gave had multiple leopards since that point.

My response was in the context of the Hornet, not inviting more questions on why a particular variant if an existing vehicle was not added. Taking a section of my response as the basis for that is removing it from its context.

I appreciate this is a passionate subject for you but please understand there is a time and a place.

Right now this doesn’t have anything to do with this topic or the next major in general.

The simple answer is that other variants were selected mainly sticking to the key mainline versions (A5/A6/A7) and some others that were interjected between like the PSO.

I laugh when it is the osa for russia