Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

if only every one had a top tier Light tank that could use them

4 Likes

that entire bug report encapsulates everything that is wrong with the bug reporting system. it is far too easy for a tech mod to go “'nope, I disagree, another source please )))”

and then lock the comments so no one can reply

Only because Gunjob is on the ball did we get an opportunity to put more evidence into that report.

4 Likes

It might be an on-launch pack though.

Actually in game))
Moment start from 48 seconds.

2 Likes

We haven’t announced any such aircraft.

10 Likes

Yeah I don’t know why so few people understand this.

Leak lists are not definitive, they’re at best based off of vehicles being added to the files, but that’s not a guarantee that such a vehicle will be added to the game and never has been.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say that since we got two leakers got stuff right for a few updates now.

yes however then people get pissed when it’s not added so having a leak list is a two way street i rather they be called a guess list unless they have full harden proof

Oh yeah
Those without built in gun would especially benefit from that addition

Nah, read what I wrote carefully.

The leakers are absolutely correct in that those vehicles are in the files, Gszabi’s website verifies this.

But those vehicles being in the files doesn’t mean that those will be in the next update.

Yeah, the reliable leakers do usually get a lot of stuff right, but not everything. Think about the Centauro II that keeps showing up but has yet to be added.

3 Likes

@Smin1080p_WT
look this :3
43720813a1fa19fa

Yep, even stuff as insignicant as this has gone unsorted for a hell of a long time:

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/IxIYG6ymhwMf

I know its at the bottom of the pile and I dont really care, but this was submitted when they were fixing a load of wrong flags after they changed the UI. Never fixed, was missed

2 Likes

Yep, the choice sucks in SB. A fuel tank changes how I play and fight in it. And every. single. time I try ditch the gunpod, Some sticks themselves smack bang in my cross hairs for an easy gun kill. Without fail. Every time

1 Like

I know this is a weird question, but does gaijin have dev working on the weekend on overtime?

Also, not really a bug, but how come continuous countermeasure dispensing isn’t a thing? It’s on helicopters, and it’d really help in the case of Chaff while trying to break a lock. my poor tab key is being brutally mashed every 0.2 seconds at the minute

There is?

Periodic counter measure deployment

No, as in, holding a key, and flares/chaff continously releases. Imo where chaff is concerned, periodic doesn’t release fast enough

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the devs mostly take breaks over the weekends (though iirc its Sunday and Monday) but they will have some available to hot-fix things i’m sure.

You can change the settings for how fast it drops, though changing it from a button press to a press & hold would be kinda good to have

Might be less of an issue when chaff isn’t bugged

2 Likes