Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Oh so it could carry 6 Pl12 it turns out. Did they say anything about the IR missile?

Since I don’t understand Russian

Good thats fixed, but I do hope it gets an IRCCM capable missile

No worries, it’s ground RB is 12.0 so it’ll be doa in at least 1 gamemode.

What are the difference outside having the radar source being outside of the map and in a fixed position ?

Dev server is downloading an update so might be avaliable to download already, not open probably

Said block 40 on the statcard

Okidoki. Thanks.

Why do 9035NL get IRST and DK doesn’t?

Its linking it that I suspect would be the issue. Inter-vehicle datalinks are not in game. I imagine there is some complexity with how all that would actually work.

It certainly is something I hope they work on / add, but im guessing its a far more complicated issue

Does it?

Both vehicles should have it the only difference would be the thermals and the LWS

Hold up…

Where did you see this?

On the A10C you can put 6 AGM65D + 2 AGM-65G-L, so it’s a good thing atleast +10km launch range now with a good POD.

1 Like

No. its not in. Dargor was asking why we could get Satelitte guided bombs but not external radars for SAMs

Ah, I see

They promised a new spaa for USA gaps in next 2 updates on ru stream. Maybe even more than one.

yeah La combattante will get 4xss11

Rest assured, compared to most missiles they are pretty bad. You can find the same on the AMX-13 SS11 or on early Gazelles to give you an idea

Had it on Russian stream

So none this update?

hopefully includes sams for everyone else at top tier so it isnt just russia with a good SAM

I’m not the smartest man on this plane but you can solve that issue by letting only the specific spaa use the external radars. It Whould be a normal radar to you but with a fixed location