Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

That is, you confirm that the developers use the “iconic” logic, instead of the usual logic that is inherent to responsible developers (If we add a vehicle, then it is added to everyone who had it, for a certain period, depending on the modification of this equipment)

Well, think at your leisure why lately there has been such a bad attitude towards the company, maybe someday some employee or founder will show responsibility…

3 Likes

You fully well know the typhoon will come to all three, you just hacve to cope

German mains cried every update when the F4F ICE didn’t come, and now that it has come you cry for something better.

Other than a Swiss sub tree + F/A-18C or the Eurofighter there is nothing that can be added for a few updates.

Other countries such as the UK and Italy will receive the Eurofighter at the same time as Germany, you won’t get it exclusive just to you.

Simply wait and be patient there is nothing you can do.

6 Likes

saying he gave credit may be wrong, he just showed Smins replie to my “List of russian AA being added” and that the Osa is not coming this update for russia.
And there you can see my name so yeah.

1 Like

Was the Eurofighter developer and build by germany alone?

I’m not asking for this. I’m interested in the fact that Germany is the only 4th generation aircraft without Fox-3 missiles.

1 Like

No it was a joint program by Germany Italy Britain and Spain hence the name EF.

2 Likes

Is Britain the developer or operator of the JAC39C?

SA is a sub

No, South Africa is the operator and it is a Sub nation for the UK as confirmed by Gaijin.

4 Likes

Any exciting Devblogs to share today ??

Yes, a French Boot

I can see German mains a really salty lmao

@_Renzo

3 Likes

Don’t worry, i know. It was a rethoric question.

1 Like

Atleast one

I just want cool planes to fly.

Oii, its a singular one not multiple

2 Likes

Yea don’t worry, they will be like the Tornado and all will come together

2 Likes

It would be funny if the F-18 did actually come this update to the US and Finns just to rub it in even more lol

5 Likes

You know you are the odd ball in the bunch ;)

1 Like