Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

I am curious though. Is it gonna be a sub tech-tree or a fully independent tech-tree?
(I already know the answer is most likely a sub tech-tree but I can only cope.)

I want to do some mad scouting with that, I will scout the entire map so it will turns in a Arcade game evil laughs

Not entirely 8.7 can be pretty annoying imo, the g91 is okay for air and the alpha is actually pretty great too but if its around there it can also help quite a bit.
Know what i mean?

Geez, does it get something better than that, besides Brimstones?

Ha ha who knows, ASRAAM too is also an option in the future making it pretty useable

So we might be getting GPS bombs huh.

How do ya’ll think this would work?

Do teammates mark enemy coordinates?

Do you enter target point by clicking on the map?

Faaaar faaar into the future

Gonna be honest I cannot tell from the video, can’t really see it well to tell it apart from regular 5B/C
You might be right and it would make sense to add the PL-5EII with the J-10 and JF-17

1 Like

to be clear, i am not saying it will be bad. i am saying it has some limitations which can be exploited by the games simplicity

1 Like

and no flares. Hope the missle isn’t to advanced to increase the br to much

It would be cool if you could get coordinates from scout drones but I have no idea

Mm probably like the SAAF gripen, germany doesnt need a full air sub tree, just bits and pieces to help fill the lacking areas and the swiss can def help with that.

for the love of god don’t degrade us to be in the French tree…

1 Like

You can already set a target in-game in ARB.

Would the PL-9 still be too advanced to be added for the J-10?

1 Like

Any Dutch boats spotted?

It’s funny to see one of the most hated people on the fourms given you a smack lmao

Looks like i gotta keep my fingers crossed for a DK/Nor sub air tree, pls gibgub add my beloved bordic air boys

Its just a chinese made Python 3 with different control surfaces. However PL-9C would be OP

Also PL-9s are mostly used by export jets

1 Like

A lot of them