Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Hopefully that means it gets SDBs. All the people maoning about only LGBs will have to suck it. Even dropped from an A-10, the SDBs will have considerable range. And since they are GPS guided you can lob them up over mountains.

Swiss air tree casually getting more love then every other air subtree

Love me my unique aircrafts

1 Like

Something like that yeah.

1 Like

Seeker has much rounder shape compared to PL-5C/B. Round seekers are seen in the newer PL-5s such as PL-5EII

1 Like

its only ARH at point blank range in terminal.

…sadly they have 2 jets …er yeh…

Pakistani subtree confirmed for China 💪💪💪

7 Likes

Eh still better if they actually fill holes in the TT which heres me hoping they do. Would be a great start if they did.

I think it should have been added by now, they wont give it brimstones but being able to carry extra ordinance and having amazing thermals would make it competitive at its br.

Gonna stock up on GE for the dev server )) need to get the j10 and JF17

I mean, better thermals would be cool, but would they help with the PGMs not locking anything?

I made the very not-intelligent mistake of playing the video without checking the volume

My eardrums are ringing

1 Like

100% American.
Whereas the F-111C was only ever used by Australia, no American service.

2 Likes

and? you can fire TV/IIR stuff without a vehicle lock too, but Brimstones can’t be defeated by smoke and they each try to find different targets

Yeah that has to come, the QN506 also has a 6m long electroptical mast for its cam, gonna be funny to see it in action

1 Like

I mean… not really? as the P16 is sub sonic and what else would be copy paste…like…oh god mirages…

I doubt it would get the PGM tbh, we only have photos of them fitted to a GR.1

Spoiler

2 Likes

Oh god the swiss have mirages

From the teaser it seems like the dutch CV9035 will have the add on armor package that we use and denmark doesn’t.