Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

I didn’t know naval nerds existed still

dunno

its from qq…the one who said about it has been correct for several times…hope he is wrong

1 Like

Apparently so

It isn’t some strange lewis gun mount you don’t think? I know Barham apparently had 14 of em as built

life boat + air pipes(or whatever else that is)

ah right - looks odd tho ngl

Sooo…It’s the 1916 version with the ability to magically launch planes ?

No, that was removed. Just 1916

vs

1 Like

Hopefully teaser today.

9 Likes

Thats what I heard as well. Gotta be honest, we are barely one week into the dev season so I think the same.

@Smin1080p_WT I know is kinda off topic but do you know which version of xess war thunder use? 1.2 or 1.3?

so, after the Bloatlog was there another?

No

They’ve should continued to modernize it just for memes.
Also it has quite historical MM since it meets MiG-29s and F-16s.
I wonder if we will ever get ASA-M with AIM-9L/I-1.

I feel like China has had more of it’s ground implemented compared to German ground, and that says something lmfao

China doesn’t have much anyway, all major nations have less ground than China it’s just that Germany have so much to add, there should be a bunch of prototypes like USSR lol.

Considering the Kurnass 2000, at 11.3 in GRB, already has 6x 65Ds with a TGP (although no FLIR), I could see it potentially getting them at 11.7 with a FLIR pod.

I think it will depend mostly on if the FM will be actually alright compared to the F-111A and if the AGM-130/GBU-15s get their datalink (likely never anyways) or the IR seeker. I think with a decent enough FM and IR bombs I could see it being 12.0-12.3 even, ground RB wise at least. If the FM sucks still and with no IR bombs, perhaps 11.3 would even be possible, but I already don’t really agree with the 11.3 Kurnass 2000, so it shouldn’t.

AGM-65B and GBU-8 are absolutely not good cas at 11.7 lol. Good luck getting within the 5-7km range required for 65Bs to lock moving targets with Pantsirs everywhere.

1 Like

Since late F111 has been mentioned, can we also FINALLY get a Pave Drag capable F-4E as well? Like, god it’s been too long of a wait, just put it into a folder and model it correctly and it’ll be an amazing plane to have.