Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

F-111F with AN/AVQ-26 Pave Tack pod, GBU-10 & GBU-12 Paveway II LGB, GBU-24 Paveway III LGB and GBU-15(V)1/B, GBU-15(V)2/B, GBU-15(V)31/B & GBU-15(V)32/B. my guess

Sadly, I don’t know IR AAM on F-111F but located after F-111A

F-111C (RAAF) equivalent USAF F-111F ?

The first electro-optical laser designator pod ?

1 Like

wdym? your leaks are wholly unreliable cause the F-18 isn’t coming this update /s

2 Likes

2 Likes

Both, neither, and all three, hey?

Nice ship

1 Like

never seen a pic with agm65, any resource or pic?

you should saw that “might be delayed”, in this situation,almost “must be delayed”

1 Like

4 Likes

nope its FLIR imaging infrared thermal detector

https://www.nationalmuseum.af.mil/Visit/Museum-Exhibits/Fact-Sheets/Display/Article/196740/ford-aerospace-anavq-26-pave-tack/

@oom1992 no, pave spike exists

@NCC105 doubt it needs it with an AGM-130 (GBU-15 with a big ass rocket motor)

2 Likes

can you hunt this for the F-111D? i hope u can find it

Sadly can’t, I found this from an old discord DM with a friend of mine

I wish that Gaijin would stop tounching the controls. Changing them for some reason. Spike lock on ground vehicle is still broken as it still for some reason keep locking when i got into binos even tho i dont have it set for that key

1 Like

I wasn’t talking about the pod I was talking about the meaning of Electrooptical

because that word has no distinction between Thermal, NIR and “Regular” imaging

@Smin1080p_WT do you know what version of the Barham we’re getting? The 1934 refit has pom poms

Yesterday?

I think you mean a frw weeks ago kek

Looking at the screenshots, it seem to be the original fit.

I mean in the blog it talks about the 4 inch twin aa guns, but not how many. So it could be either the 1922 or 1925 refit

yes but you also said such as it could be interpreted to dispute wether it was thermal or not

There isn’t another Russian IFV using an 57mm gun in production.
You think with how perfect the VT rounds would be for taking out drones they would have fielded it…

it uses naval gun