Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Block 1 didnt have datalink so it lacked off-bore capability which is the major downside compared to Block 2. If introduced with AIM-9M seeker and usual Gaijin single-plane maneuverability it wouldnt be gamebreaking

11 Likes

chassis is literally a slightly modified BMP-3 hull with added floaters at the sides

38 Likes

I have some premiums ok.

Speed and no armour is king in this game and we all know it even if its average for wheeled speed

fire a shot to disable and they’ve often gotten a shot off at you as you’re reloading knocking you out, I play challengers so its not a hard shot to do.

7.5 sec reloads when aced doesn’t sound slow to me, not much slower than a T-90 autoloader or chieftain, especially as its at a BR where everything is penetrable at near any angle in downtiers and most things are an easy shot at its own BR

traverse is relatively fast and the elevation limits don’t matter on most war thunder maps

What a coincidence.

Is there any word on if the Aussie one will be a premium?

fast enough to be faster than my turret and nobody takes full ammunition and I get unlucky with ammo detonations, most of the vehicle is an empty void so you just don’t damage anything vital. at least its got funny overpressure points for HESH

I’ll believe it when they announce it
Was excited for the Hornet only to get my hopes crushed

3 Likes

The US already has a VARK, i know gaijin hates putting the British commonwealth together (leopard can) but it wouldn’t make sense to slap a clone into the same tree unless they were worried that brit mains would overperform with a slightly good vehicle again

Is he still moaning ?

so you like driving with 9 rounds of ammo?

@Pacifica You know what I’ll be getting lol

As if I would put faith in that after the Hornet lmao

1 Like

You still doubting it even Gszabi posts.

That one major level of copying

1 Like

Abrams AIM?

Watch as US one gets “(Might be delayed)”

1 Like

Interesting datamine
The decal of 1st bomber squadron, AVG/flying tigers, callsign wukong
Image_1724928696711

4 Likes

wont be the first time ive done that to stop myself being a crater in the ground cant lie. its sub optimal but if it makes your survivability comically good I do it. I only take 8 shots in the British XM8 because of that

I smell a preorder

Gaijin hates the idea of britain having a good high tier vehicle. we got leopard with no armour on the turret or heavy tank missing most its armour and torque