Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Meh close enough, I gotta grind out Britain anyways

1 Like

F/A-18C, F/A-18E, EA-18G, F/A-18E Block 3, F/A-18C+, F-35C, F-35C (Sidekick), F-35C Block 4, + possibly F-14D

F/A-18E block 3 for example:

Thats 18 missiles total

3 Likes

Also known as: THE CHUNKSTER

1 Like

I just call it Fat fuck but yeah ig your name also fits

5 Likes

Get on the mic at an air show for cancer children and call it that, you’ll be everyone’s favorite!

Spoiler

/s for the idiots

So I knew the Super Hornet has relatively low RCS frontally, but with these weapons bays I guess you could call it semi-stealth?

thats all just different version of already introduced aircraft, they dont count anymore

1 Like

Block I & Block II

EA-18G Growler ?

USMC retrofitted AN/APG-79(V)4 AESA radar ?

Sadly, I don’t know located on group with F-14B or after F-14B

Not really, it’s essentially the same as painting an F-16 with RAM (which they do actually do). It helps a little but not by much.

eh they still introduce new capabilities between eachother so I wouldnt say they dont count

Pretty sure it’s gonna be tomorow, reason is that Devblog season started last week, if it was this week then i would not expect it.

Simple if we want new airframe early cold war and more stuff of other classes (are where we find them) Like Naval patrol aircraft and cold war bombers.

Or new nations.

no need for block 1 and 2. early and blk3 are enough

yes, small mistake in my part

can easily be added as squadron vehicle with AIM-120, VTAS and AIM-9M or in the folder with F-14B

@Smin1080p_WT This is extremely important. Will there be a vehicle with an engine this update (other thatn what we have seen)?

Will you be fine with Japanese F-18?

Spoiler

McDonnell Douglas’s FS-X proposals based on the F-18. There was an earlier proposal of the base model, but that is not only boring, but also was deemed insufficient for Japans needs while these were actually considered.

There were three levels of modified F-18 proposals, ranging from minimal modifications at low expected cost, to maximum modifications (and closest to Japans indigenous JF-210) at higher cost.
Then there were refined proposals of the low cost option named the Super Hornet (not to be confused with the F-18E/F, these were based on legacy Hornets), and a new maximum modification design based on it, the Super Hornet Plus.

Sadly Japan never decided to do the War Thunder friendly move of ordering a prototype of them all, so they never left the drawing board before eventually losing to Lockheed bribery.

Minimum Mod. Proposal, AKA the F-18SMT

Medium Mod. Proposal

Maximum Mod. Proposal

Super Hornet

Super Hornet Plus

But in all seriousness, Japan could get a Malaysian F/A-18D+ with the ASEAN subtree at some point in the future

3 Likes

Leave the guy alone, it’s his day-off

2 Likes

To my knowledge it still carries APG-65 just upgraded

Fair enough.

hey i was wondering a while ago a me262 HG1 was passed for consideration what happened has been approved or denied i was curios as it would be a fun addition

Wait…so by Smin words…the reason why Finnish KV-1 is premium is because it was only one and was capcured?