Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

How do you know? Smin only denied the Hornet.
Keep coping, more Swiss aircraft will arrive to Germany this update all the same. ))))
(yes, I had to bring this up again, I wasn’t around when it happened)

Don’t we? ))

We said the event ship is a QE-class but not the QE from the very beginning. Also said that out of the four, we guessed the Warspite because it’s in WTM. 25% chance apparently wasn’t enough. There was no point in guessing out of the remaining three afterwards.

The only part that was a guess was the Warspite herself, all other relevant info (QE-class, not the QE, event) already stood and still does.

15 Likes

M1A2 is still one of the strongest vehicles in top tier tho…

Mobility, gun handling, reload, ammo options, ready rack capacity, thermals/optics; are all amazing. The only thing lacking is hull armor and in some rare cases turret armor

1 Like

This update? Nice, thought they would delay them with the hornet because it would be the star of all swiss vehicles

8 Likes

More ?

So there more than the current 2 ?

1 Like

If there is more hidden then I bet it’s the Mirages lol

2 Likes

It’s 6th or 7th strongest at best depending on where you place the Type 10. I personally put the Type 10s 6th and the M1A2 SEPv1 7th, but I can see the arguments why people would swap these 2 around.

The problem is that the difference between top 5 (Strv 122s and 2A7s) and 6th onwards is just waaay to big.

3 Likes

Shh, can you hear it?

Spoiler

3 Likes

we’ll see

Really get the frenchies riled up

Didn’t think of that angle. I meant from the perspective of someweirdname’s denial of Swiss stuff to Germany in general, so more than the Hunter Mk. 58A.

7 Likes

‘China will grow larger’ the update and I’m all for it ))

If the antelope doesn’t come I’m gonna cry and it’s gonna be your fault

3 Likes

Ah fair enough, you were about to full my copium for more jet’s lol

3 Likes

It would be a drop in the ocean after the Hornets.

Exactly why I intervened.

4 Likes

A wise decision m8, at least I got at least most of my self control and didn’t immediately turn into the angry german kid meme lol.

thats new

1 Like

Gajin not ready legacy Hornet early variant this quarter only ?

Maybe F-5E only

I took that part this Round of RRD

Pls Gijon, some day pls. (fixed)

6 Likes

is that a 21cm motar?