Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Lol, I actually got it

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

it gets hmd’s i think aim9m’s could have aim9’x probly. hellfires and stuff like that

2 Likes

Has the trailer playlist been update recently?

no clue theres been some probly fake screenshots etc going around and stuff

Maybe just teasing Swiss F5E? =D

Helmet sight, AIM-9M (Probably), targeting pod (Probably Litening II again, maybe SNIPER if they want a slight upgrade for it) and ability to self designate for laser guided bombs. Really, the main update will be using the TGP alongside the existing AGM-65s so you can lock more easily from further away. Could also get APKWS, but those aren’t really very useful in game (Would be nice for sim EC against convoys/ground battles though.)

2 Likes

Just looked and no, last update was the 12th of july

Could be :)

Many trailers have dropped an hour or two from now so, still have plenty of time

Nope, most recent update 21/07/2024

Spoiler

Puts endpart of next tank event into October likely, you can sleep in longer than that

kuva
btw whats this? its in the F-5 vid

Bullpup

1 Like

Right, it’s also connected to the radar assembly. What I assume this means is that in addition to active radar targeting throught the main (A) and secondary (B) radar arrays, there would be passive radar trageting trought this receiver (C), that would function as both part of the RWR and radar.

Spoiler

pITPSaP (1)

doesnt rly look like a bullpup but idk

Apparently most significant difference would be a thermal pod, HMD, better IR missiles like the 9M, I assume an option to choose between a 2x 65G and 6x 65D and possibly APKWS and LGBs (although these would be extremely useless).

People talk a lot about LGBs for the 10C, but I don’t understand why, it’ll be such a high BR that it’s LGBs will be useless.

Laser guided tomfoolery

i guess no news today

No