Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

If the event is one of the QE class i’m sorry but Gaijin is just insane.

Warspite was leaked but it was also confirmed to not be an event prize

No devblog and naval event announcement.
I’m gonna fall asleep fr

why? there’s a lot of QE class ships to add, and there’s no point having more than like 2 of them in tech tree to represent the major refits

Teaser comin’ this night for sure

Warspite was leaked, and then cancelled by Smin, then Gzabi’s new leak list suggested on of the QE class that is not Warspite or QE.

So that leaves Barham, Valiant or Malaya.

My bets if it does come is Barham.

The problem is none of them are in the research tree yet.

Can I ask- bluewater, or coastal? o.O

Just to know if I will skip it or not xD

(if it had to be from france)

Spoiler

booth uses the 30mm HSS 831 A

5 Likes

miss u :(

I think the point is that any QE would be the probably best ship of the current UK Navy, locked behind an event, just like they did with USS Mississippi. Thats just bad

3 Likes

Anoher event EBR sounds like a great idea

fine, both event~ Gaijin probably

I still have flashbacks of the first one

Because the UK doesn’t have a tech tree QE yet, we’ve been asking for one for years as we have no top tier Battleship and Hood has been outpaced as a Battlecruiser. Meanwhile Germany has had 2 Bayerns and a Scharnhorst. Russia has Kron, Paris Kommuna and Marat arguably could be 7.0 and don’t get me started on Japan’s plethora of 7.0’s.

If they add them at the same time one TT and one event i’ll get over it though I disagree in principle.

But the UK has already missed out on getting a Renown class Battlecruiser with Renown being better but we also haven’t had Repulse either.

It just wouldn’t be fair.

3 Likes

And then they did a season pass one less than a year later, just to rub it in

Man Im getting lost in that leaks then

make it happen gaijin

4 Likes

ewwwww

Me hoping its coastal…