Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Gut, weil es buchstäblich auf Deutsch geschrieben ist…
Bruh

1 Like

Dunno, I’d kinda prefer a boat now, so the anniversary doesn’t end up being a boat

Brilliant, only thing i can do in german is ask where basic things are lmao

So the typical teaser on Wednes, dev stream on Thurs and dev server on Thurs, Fri, Sat & Sun

Its more annoying than anything else. Naval gets so little TLC and then they essentially openly admit they dont care about naval by skipping a ship and then going on holiday for a month. If nothing else, it means more aircraft or ground vehicles which are at best annoying. At worse downright OP

1 Like

15 Likes

I hope it’s the announcement of the Swiss sub with the F-5E and the P-16 : )

4 Likes

I am taking a step into the wild side and guess its gonna be a French coastal fleet ship devblog.

And also the RP Gain is a joke, had yesterday a round with 14 kills 0 deaths, and we also won the match, all i got were 738RP… for 14 kills

1 Like

We just had a prem bleg dov so heres hoping the p16 is tt

1 Like

In naval? yeah…

A big problem is the Gaijin-bots that reward basically nothing when you kill them

Well I hope both are tt since they would be really nice CAS

Mixed in with the high RP costs make it hell. It takes the same amount of RP to get a 4.0 boat and a top tier anything else.

1 Like

Me watching the 4 missiles from different boats coming towards my IJN Yuudachi…

I blew up…

IMG_2772

4 Likes

Soo, late night teaser :) ?

Yeah… That really doesnt help either. I want to grind the coastal line at some point, but I just cant bring myself to do it

Everytime someone asks about it they set it back another hour

1 Like

Imo coastal is more fun then bluewater, until a PG 02 arrives

2 Likes

I find myself quite often enjoying the British light cruisers. Generally the most fun I have in naval, but its a good chance that Britain just has boring coastal stuff. But not really gone far enough down it to really say