Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

How so? It’s essentially a higher power, more maneuverable F-16, boasting the same weapons, but with superior systems as well.

It’s literally a straight upgrade since the G limit on the F-35 is 9G (same as the F-16, unlike that test flight that keeps being used as “proof” of it being bad)

The only disadvantage I can even think of is top speed, which is limited to mach 1.6 with full internal payload. Compared to a loaded F-16 this isn’t even a big difference.

2 Likes

I meant that you referred to a Scottish Icon as British lol

Air Superiority

There is the spreadsheet by gszabi which includes the 4 years

Wednesday is possible

Deep Fried Mars Bar anyone?

Seriously? No one? Wusses.

I prefer snickers because of the cock vein

1 Like

I agree, IRL, the F35 will certainly perform well. It will make use of the BVR and stealth capabilities. But in WT, neither the stealth nor BVR is really relevant. Looking at it from purely WT perspective, it will be just another aircraft to fly around.

In GroundRB, aircrafts on CAS will be more and more decimated by the air defenses which are getting more powerful. The maps are such small, some airfields already fall within range of the SAM and you get shot down while landing …

1 Like

today, we’ll have a Chinese plane on the menu

just gonna leave this here for the 🤡 when he next uploads the playlist picture when they upload a short claiming it’s a teaser.

Hm idk, I guess it seemed to good to be true so I wanted to be sure :)

1 Like

And even better, the autoloader reload could perhaps be quicker, since there can be crew at that post

1 Like

Lol who thought my grand nagus picture was “offensive, abusive, to be hateful”.

1 Like

Thats fair, similar to how the soviet boat with t34-85 turrets has ~4 second reload instead of 8 in ground

1 Like

I tell you I don’t get why people flag pictures, gif and video links

I mean puting new shell in the autoloader, not the fire rate, can’t go higher than 4s ^^

1 Like

teaser? we had (a) Later one too

I cant wait for new Japanese car, i need to drift across the map and make the wrong turn and find 4 tanks staring at me

amyways im home now, time for a blog or teasee

1 Like

I want more cars in game. Rover with WOMBAT or Javelin would be so much fun for the British TT

1 Like

they’re fun, not too OP and everyone can get em