Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

yeah I looked on the english channel aswell both in the overview and in the playlist

only 82

1 Like

if it drops it’ll be in another 4 hours.
give the F5 key some rest. This level of key smashing is becoming obscene.

Australia. It might be because it’s like 8 hours ahead.

me too 82 videos

The playlist should update T-10 or -5 mins before the teaser so we should know if it’s happening.

so you spent 4 hours F5ing to save 5 to 10 minutes.

I would start after around ether 7 to 8 BST.

i mean… the reason why it was updated today is right infront of your eyes in the picture. you only have to look but apparently that’s hard. I guess you can cope.

ok, imma touch gras until then.

Ok I trust you but if it turns out fake…

6 Likes

Hmmm smells like teaser time, this patch is fairly small (i think) anyway so it makes sense that there would be an early trailer, then other devblogs might follow

To be fair one was a nearly complete unique design (falling under “unfinished prototype” rules), while the other only had a functional hull, which was taken from a Panther and thus not vehicle specific.

I still don’t think it was fair to take Coelian though, especially considering the questionable state of the Ostwind II.

Give him haggis to eat!!!

You will upset a lot of Scottish people with that statement

1 Like

Dude today is a wednesday. WEDNESDAY. Whens the last time gaijin put out a teaser on wednesday.
Lets wait.

1 Like

December 6th 2023

5 Likes

I mean it could be tasty but the ingredients dont look good

Wednesdays can happen

How so? It’s essentially a higher power, more maneuverable F-16, boasting the same weapons, but with superior systems as well.

It’s literally a straight upgrade since the G limit on the F-35 is 9G (same as the F-16, unlike that test flight that keeps being used as “proof” of it being bad)

The only disadvantage I can even think of is top speed, which is limited to mach 1.6 with full internal payload. Compared to a loaded F-16 this isn’t even a big difference.

2 Likes