Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Guys, this isn’t a place to discuss issues with bug report handling or issues you personally have with staff.

As always that should be raised in PM if you have an issue.

3 Likes

Are there any ideas to increase coastal fleet popularity? Would be on time since you are adding new TT.
I’m actually the one who likes using boats sometimes, but it’s very hard to get into the battle outside of destroyers brs.

1 Like

f i n a l l y

Just as I bought two M1 Abrahams on console discounts and decided to casually get back into ground. Also took the opportunity to add the Ozzie Abrahams to the line up. Impeccable timing.

1 Like

I wish they’d also just add naval (coastal and blue) to Air Sim EC where there are large bodies of water.

I’d be happy with ships getting the same controls etc as in RB. Any gameplay things like 3rd person view etc seem logical to me to encapsulate the situational awareness of all hundreds of crew members.

3 Likes

2000lb gbu31 was found in the 2.38.0.21 file
QQ截图20240906162724

1 Like

Could you please help to ask the production team what is the basis for increasing the resistance of j10, so as to better help us find information?

Probably the worst place to get back into ground at the moment lol.

1 Like

I’m not a try hard kill farmer. Just wanna have a little fun and drive around my Abrahamses and maybe give CAS against players a go outside of ground sim. Something to switch up 100% air battles.

It’s not even about good stats. Half the teammates will drive you crazy and there isn’t much of a good outlook for the tree at the moment.

Mainly because gameplay wise, and some people will probably call it cope, but there isn’t a massive difference between the 11.3 M1A1 HCs and the 11.7 M1A2s.

I’ll likely be the one doing that. Apologies in advance who will be teamed up with me.

I already have 3 Abrahams. Won’t play enough to even reach TT equivalents so plan to 100% grind helicopters! Still hoping we’ll get them in Air SIM EC or some other game mode. I just have the first two Huey’s but that Littlebird looks fine.

What time did the Argentina event released ?

If they leave the AH-1Z at 11.3 with the 114Ks than that one might be worth it.

The MH-60/AH-64A are not worth it at 11.3 and the AH-64D is just pantsir food at 11.7, probably one of the worst 11.7 helis currently.

1 Like

how the hell is 1z with 9ms already not worth it

@Smin1080p_WT
Are there any plans on introducing more earnable ingame titles, especially for sub-TT’s like Finland, Benelux, South-Africa, Taiwan and India?

And are there also plans of introducing medals for these sub-TT’s?

Hello

The J-10 on the Dev server was still WIP. However we encourage anyone with evidence to show that something was incorrect to submit a proper bug report to do so, so that we can investigate.

Please note we will never accept any kind of classified or restricted material. They must be public sources: Source Material: Restrictions on Classified and Export Restricted information (“Military Restrictions”)

5 Likes
2 Likes

I disagree. Most likely they’ll do the first round of rank 8 premiums (F-20/Bison) and then a patch or two after that start the gen 4 premiums. Then they can milk two lots of premium sales!

will there be a second dev server few days later, or just directly jump to formal server

Because 114Bs are pretty hit or miss. And the main point of any non-chinese helis is still to target ground targets.