Crew Skills Need to Be Removed

Yes, games companies get sued, fact, suck it up.

And also fact: game companies that literally never change or improve anything “because maybe a disadvantaged player will sue us frivolously” make $0 because they never even produce games out of fear. Less profit than the ones who actually do develop games and make updates, and yes sometimes get sued, but for much less loss on average less than they make in income in the meantime as a result of those actions.

Yawn. Listen to yourself massaging your own ego. I am simply stating that, one: those of us that have paid for Crew skills paid for them with real money and damn well expect something for that money. Just as the those who sued over Cyberpunk did.

Two: Those that earned those crew skills deserve to keep them.

Why is that so hard to understand? Are you locked into disagree mode regardless of any comeback whatever it is? Just come on here for a random argument on any post.

1 Like

They did. They got crew skills for it.

Those that earned those crew skills deserve to keep them.

Good thing I never said one word about taking away their crew skills, then.

Why is that so hard to understand?

Probably it’s the part where you’re referring to things I didn’t say

On a post titled Crew Skills Need to Be Removed…Duh!!!

1 Like

On a post titled Crew Skills Need to Be Removed…Duh!!!

I’m not the OP… Duh!!!

MY solution, which I re-stated multiple times if you’d read my comments, was to give everyone a bunch of crew skills who doesn’t have them currently, for free, and/or to make crew skill gain 20x faster than now. Which accomplishes the design goal of what the OP wants but without taking away anything anyone paid for.

Yes it is and cash was grabbed and players spent in good faith.

No you just waded in to try and undermine my point without reiterating your own.

The entire purpose of my suggestion vs the OP’s is in response to your point, it evades lawsuits while accomplishing a similar game design. So undermining yours = making mine, they are one and the same…

Or whatever? Yeah just leave it and repair the great chunks of the game that are broken and have been for a long time.

You carp on about your answer and then I see what a half-arced solution it is. I expected the wonder answer to match your own perspective of your own intelligence. Wow was I disappointed lol

1 Like

Yes, “when they join, or whatever”, as in, “not necessarily when they join. it could be whenever they unlock a new crew slot instead, etc.”

You carp on about your answer and then I see what a half-arced solution it is.

Can’t wait for you to explain how it’s a half-arced solution. it solves lawsuits, and you haven’t mentioned any other issues with it.

Yeah …whatever.

Okay, you want exact specifics that don’t matter here? Fine.

• Give players PRECISELY 3,000 initial crew points to spend on each new crew slot they unlock (whether it be one of the SL ones or GE ones or initial ones you start with), when they unlock it.

• This 3,000 points also applies retroactively to current players and their crew slots as of the update that releases this.

• Make all modes have AB levels of crew skill point gain (crew skills are currently faster in AB, bring up RB and SB to that level), and then increase the gain rate a further 10x.

Happy? none of that was actually relevant for our discussion, but there ya go.

Or keep it as it is as because the game is about making money and if it didn’t it wouldn’t exist.

Again my sole point was that the lawsuit argument didn’t work. The other 350 or so comments here can handle whether it’s a good idea in its own right outside of lawsuits. I have nothing much to add other than the already many-times-repeated obvious point that pay-2-progress or pay-2-decorate are way less poisonous to a game than P2W.

Prove it.

How do I "prove"a negative of lack of lawsuits? Why don’t you show me an example of a successful lawsuit that DID happen where a person sued a company for simply having a normal-ass sale on their merchandise?

E.g. Simmons vs Walmart, lawsuit for the fact that Simmons bought a TV for full price in October, but another guy got it 50% off in November for Black Friday sales, found in favor of Simmons. (lol)

Because by your logic, companies can’t ever have basic sales, since “it opens you up to unacceptable lawsuit risk to give something away for less than other people bought it previously for” i.e. exactly what I described. Including Gaijin – you disapprove of their anniversary sales too, right?

She’s back ,gotta have that last word.

I posted a whole series of Video related lawsuits, the top ones of 2022.

Also if you made purchases form Gajin on your credit card you can take action via that. You can also raise complaints via Paypal who may take the money back form Gaijin and make them chase for it.

Unless Gaijin are a criminal organization, they have to abide by the various laws applied to local and international trading. There are ombudsmen in certain countries and off course the company’s reputation to uphold if they want player to keep spending with them.

Seriously, have you just fallen from a tree? Are we not going over the painfully obvious here? Gaijin are charging 75 dollars for something, and you think customers won’t miss that money if Gaijin rip them off? 15k GE or 150 GE it’s all cash, all needs to be legal.

You can’t just charge for something then bin it and not expect comeback even if it’s unsuccessful.

Understand the law, Check out the UK sales of good acts and related law.

You pay for something you should get it. Picking over pedantic detail is why court cases can take months or even years. I have been involved in suits, court cases and had my sister bore me with it all while she was doing her degree.

You are fixating on a small point I raised, and you are wrong in every way with what you said.

Who knows how much the public have spent on this game over the years, you think it is all beyond the law of every land the game exists in? Get real.

1 Like

Yes and I read it. Guess how many of them were for someone selling or giving away something for less $ than they sold it to someone previously?

If you guessed “Zero of them” ding ding ding, you win!

Unless Gaijin are a criminal organization, they have to abide by the various laws applied to local and international trading.

Show me a single law, in any capitalist country, where “Having a basic sale on merchandise” (selling X for less than you sold X to someone in the past, the exact thing I suggested) is illegal.

Also if you made purchases form Gajin on your credit card you can take action via that. You can also raise complaints via Paypal who may take the money back form Gaijin and make them chase for it.

Where in any credit card or paypal terms does it say they will investigate or take action against companies having basic sales? Link please.

Gaijin are charging 75 dollars for something, and you think customers won’t miss that money if Gaijin rip them off?

I didn’t say anything whatsoever about ripping anyone off. In my proposal, they got exactly what they paid for, it would not be taken away, and it would continue to do exactly what it was advertised as doing for them, until the day the game goes out of business and closes its servers

You pay for something you should get it.

And they did get it. And I’m not taking it away, they get to fully keep it. Do you literally still not even understand what I proposed even though I laid it out for you with exact numbers and everything just earlier?

Crew Skills Need to Be Removed - #445 by A_Cute_Chihuahua Here is again my exact proposal, since you didn’t see it the first time clearly

I just like to remind or point out two facts:

Talismans can be rank degraded. I once bought a rank 3 talisman, which is now a rank 1 talisman.

Premiums can be SL% degraded. This can happen to the point that the free clone gets more than the premium.

Gaijin did both in the past.