Create a gap between ww2 and cold war vehicles and tech

Here’s the thing right… Maus would be facing M48s and T-54s regardless IRL.
Historical matchmaking makes Maus face M48 and T-54 just as it does now, cause they were made in the late 1940s.
Centurion Mk3 as well.

1 Like

Yea but i guess it would also get upgrades to stay competitive or some type of E100 would take its place

We have the E-100 its the same BR. And the Maus as is continues to be competetive.

1 Like

E100 is owned by so few it may as well be considered non existent

1 Like

Both the Maus and E-100 were owned by so few you might aswell consider it non-existant. Yet every October (at 7.7) 50% of the team is Mice rolling towards a capturepoint and it would continue to be that way under any realistically acceptable “historical matchmaking”

I’m also tired of entering the 6.0 and facing tanks from the 1980s, drones, and futuristic robots using 1940s technology.

2 Likes

What drones and futuristic robots do you see while playing 6.0? Please be specific.

3 Likes

Wholeheartedly agree, it is one of the most frustrating elements of the game.

I would also like them to address the fact that a loaded round cannot simply be swapped out but has to be fired. It is a basic disconnect with authenticity and something other similar games, like WoT incorporated from launch.

1 Like

I would love a cut off point at tier 3.Keep the lower division WW2 or very early cold war.Lose the M109s etc from the lower division and the south african drivel from the uk line up ,I will gladly accept the gaps.As for the Maus just get rid or let it stink out the higher division which I wont be playing anyway.

Just bring rotation BR from SBEC…

Problem solved…

Breaking News:

All Pbv 301 players simultaneously died of a heart attack, dying words were ‘HOW CAN I FACE MBTS WITH THIS’

Sweden should be made to play in its own separate fantasy world against invading aliens or something

2 Likes

Excuse me what.

Just… whar???

1 Like

Sweden should have started at 6br post war like Isreal then the WW2 brs would not be spammed with post war prototypes.

Or how about we just
Not
Swedens like unironically fine around ww2 brs, youve got the pvkvs, stuff like the DT…

This proposed separation is probably the worst idea I have heard, and would unironically only benefit the major nations. (Germany most prominently, as well as maybe the USSR)

‘Historical Accuracy’ went out the window long ago, cope. Viecles are balanced on capability, not era, and always should be.

3 Likes

I actually play Sweden at 3-4 and I enjoyed it until they made the t34 4.0. I dont find Sweden destroy the WW2 canon too much although WT dont seem to want to admit they have a WW2 meta in the game.Its a mess really.

grammar.exe has crashed

2 Likes

I think a better way to solve the problem is to introduce a new game mode called historical battles. It will be like Ground Sim but in realistic mode. Available vehicles are rotated daily, and maps should be historical (for the most part, leeway will be given to tanks made for WW2 but produced after, and Sweden since they’re tanks feel like WW2 and aren’t op).

For example, if Gaijin feels like doing a 1944-1945 scenario, the available vehicles will be Tiger 2, Tiger 1, Panthers, and late PZ.4, Late Shermans, IS.1-3, M18 & M36, Ferdinand and Jagtiger, Centurion MK.1 & 2, Comet, etc & WW2 jets and late props, etc. Historical maps will be Normandy, Berlin, Wallonia, Japan, Ardennes, and Hurtgen Forest.

2 Likes

Mfw your entire viewpoint on this ‘issue’ is based on cherrypicking on how you feel rather than actual set standards and criteria

1 Like

There was such a thing years and years ago, but it was quite unpopular and very, very unbalanced.

Matchmaker was also a complete mess, as people would flock to the side which had the obvious better vehicles.
Basically, it’s a tried and failed concept.

2 Likes