Comprehensive proposal to Improve the proposed Grouping of vehicles

Haven’t played ground until maybe last year. Anyway, it’s 110k now vs the Abrams at 270k. Fine, it’s half, but that’s not the full picture. To get the same amount of RP, a high tier vehicle like the M1 would need far more battles to earn the same amount of RP because many high tier vehicles today don’t actually get APFSDS until they reach tier 3 or 4. At the same time, SL consumption rose drastically as modules had to be bought and they are very expensive, plus the repair costs are huge and weren’t offset by kills because stock tanks don’t really get kills.
What usually happens is by a certain tier, you earn RP faster than you can afford new tanks. This only aggravates the further you go up in BR.

I think your missing the part where it started at 320k and moved down to 110k, that is a massive reduction, which is the same that all the rank 5 vehicles had literally years ago. The abrams in of itself was once over 320k and due to it being end of the line i am pretty sure every module was like 30k to unlock the same situation you had with the stock is-3 back in the day. As someone who has been playing tanks consitently since basically 2014 the rp reduction has been noticable and palpable, both in terms of getting the actual vehicles and spading them.

6k to get a rank 4 module for a rank 5 was unheard of 5 years ago and is now a standard, in combination with the reduced parts and fpe, now with the free repairs and fpe, and the grind to stock ammo to decent ammo is significantly less painful then it was and this is coming from someone who has spaded over half a thosand tanks.

Yes, getting to mid tiers is easier nowadays, but completing a tree is significantly more difficult.

1 Like

As explained it really isnt, though the argument of grind is not what this thread is about, we are discussing the new placement of folders, so this has strayed into off topic

I’d like to add:

• Italy, keep the SM.91 at Rank III (instead of moving it down to Rank II) and folder the SM.92 with it
1 Like

The vehicles moving ranks is another issue entirely, and the sheer scale of it doesn’t conform in a workable way with that they have presented. They are going to have to adjust how ranks work with this as there are literally dozens of vehicles effected

I know this is off topic but why is the leopard 2a5 with the 2a6. I think it would make more sense if the leo2a5 and pso were foldered and the 2a6 and 7 are foldered separately as the pso is an upgraded 2a5 and the 2a7 is kinda an upgrade of the 2a6