Chinese Extended Ground Tree Discussion

The correctness of the composite armor does not mean that its data is correct. The Thai VT4 manual clearly states that the KE without ERA is 550 and CE is 750, and the KE with FY2 is 750 and CE is 1300. The loading time is 7-9 rounds per minute (about 6.66), and the maximum reverse speed is 17KM (1200 horsepower). This is only a low-priced VT4, while the VT-4A1 displayed at the air show has stronger power and protection than the Thai VT4. The VT4 purchased by Pakistan has 1500 horsepower, but it is limited to 1300 horsepower for longer engine life, and the Pakistan VT4 also uses the FY4. The FY2 used in the game has not even been exhibited on VT4A1

4 Likes

The gaps in China’s tree is shocking. Especially at WW2 early cold war eras ,OK I am against Copy Paste but …just copy paste lol

I mean make the appearance slightly different or some thing. Chinas Premium ,Sherman is a good example. Just do the same but for free until the trees are filled.
Different markings and external equipment etc

1 Like

Moreover, the most obvious mistake made by Gaijin in VT4A1 lies in the EAR at the top of the turret and the drone storage box at the back of the turret. Therefore, Gaijin’s VT4A1 was clearly made based on VT4, rather than the latest version of VT4A1 on display

I made that bug report, and it got acknowledged, so we’ll have to see if Gajjin ever buffs it

This is not true at all, the Pakistani VT-4 uses a 1300 HP engine, the claims of it being 1500 are just false, if you have actual evidence otherwise please share, otherwise I feel you are just spreading misinformation. Also literally look at any VT-4, even the A1 and you will see that only the front portion of the hull armor is FY-4, and the rest is FY-2, this only takes a second to look up.

I’m sorry but you clearly don’t know what you are talking about and are just repeating the same speculative claims made by other people. I did as much research as possible to get this tank buffed, and all the potential buffs are already either implemented or acknowledged by the devs and wating for implementation. If you have evidence that contradicts it’s current prefromance, show us the evidence, or make a bug report yourself

The Taiwan Antelope SPAA getting passed is interesting. Does anyone know anything about this missiles it fires? They are obviously based off of sidewinders but I otherwise don’t know how they would compare to the chaparral

iirc it’s their ‘sky sword’ family of missiles. Personally I don’t know much about them besides that there is an ARH version akin to Amraam, but for the IR model I believe the performance should be somewhere around Lima/Mike sidewinder territory. Again I’m not awful knowledgeable about them besides that they are on the FCK1.

Possible new IFV for China if this leak turns out to be True

1 Like

Tien Chien I missile, probably close to AIM-9L

will we see the AH64E for Taiwan?

New top jp jet means almost only F-2 and fox3, but is it too fast? 2 followed update about TOP AIR without gap.

TC-1 is like ain-9l and the ground version, TC-1L, changed its homing head to Stinger’s

All i see is red and orange pp size competition lmao

3 Likes

Possibly in the future, but in the new leaks from the Chinese guy, the AH-1W is coming, which was also passed to the devs for China as Taiwan operates them as well, so I think that will be the new helicopter coming
Screenshot_20240202-072452-057
Also a premium ZBD-04(regular) and then the tech tree will have the upgraded ZBD-04A with better protection and I believe a better 670hp engine

2 Likes

yeah, i forgot the AH1W

1 Like

the guy in picture is olivia
and he specially mentioned AH-1W is for US
as we all know israel get AH-6 a version earlier than US

But Taiwan also has AH-1W, reasonable for lazy gaijin to copy paste.

1 Like

maybe gaijin just dont want China get a good atgm as akd-9 and 10 is really worse than hellfire and vikhr, who knows?

1 Like

Olivia has already confirmed that it isn’t her, so that means it’s someone trying to look like Olivia or happens to have the same name. Either way, this is the China guy, so I trust his leaks

I assume it would be the same as the OH-58 that both China and the US got