Chilean Air Forces Sub-Tree

Israel is yet to get a Sub Tech Tree, the addition of this would significantly boost the performance of the Tech Tree.

+1 for me

3 Likes

Thank you very much, if you liked this aerial sub tree I recommend that you also review the Chilean land sub tree for Israel, soon the naval sub tree for Israel will also be available.

1 Like

This tree will surely add some new taste to air battles with it’s unique South American identity and old US vehicle modernizations for sure!

1 Like

Thank you very much for your support my friend, let’s hope that gaijin makes it a reality, personally I would love to see the IAI F-5E Plus in the game on the Israeli tree, it would be quite similar in capabilities to the new F-5 from Thailand and with an equal BR.

4 Likes

Photos and videos taken by me during FIDAE 2024 in Chile, you can see the F-16C Block 50M, F-16AM MLU M4 and F-5E Tiger III Plus

F-16C Block 50M

F-16AM MLU M4

F-5E Tiger III Plus

4 Likes

Gaijin should have added ranks 1 to 3 for Israel form the start. I’m still hoping they’ll do so someday,

1 Like

Really impressed, I like that you included the dragonfly. minigun go brrrr, it would add a lot of diversity to the Israeli TT. keep up the good work

2 Likes

I couldn’t leave the iconic dragonfly outside, it is a very powerful and iconic American attack aircraft, I wonder why Gaijin hasn’t included it in the United States yet, anyway, in Israel it would be very helpful. thank you very much for your support :D