Chengdu J-10, History, Performance & Discussion

Have you bug reported the j10’s ls-6 pylon thing

It was already reported on Dev Server twice (here and here), unsure if I have to make another report for live server though.

One of those is marked as closed for some reason. You don’t have to make another report but it might be a while before those are acknowledged

Spoiler

PL-9C’s seeker compared to R-73’s seeker. (Both of these missile might have a dummy seeker instead of a real one)

Not really, PL5 has lower propelling stage in comparison to AIM9 so it can’t do kills over 3km unless you are diving on someone.

Chinese laser designator targeting pod animation broken

I want gaijin working PL-8B and add to J-10A and JH-7A in next major update

6 x PL-8B at Tier II modification, maybe

But 2x PL-8 stock instead PL-5E II

Bro why, we need IRCCM.

1 Like

As I remember, TY-90 used some degital backend, to controll it’s seeker and make it work like a simple thermal to distinguish enemy’s shape, like attack enemy heli’s top to destroy engine and propeller

Odd, the open issue was closed about 3 hours ago and marked as fixed

But I’m looking at the ingame secondary weapons and I’m not seeing anything.

Hopefully in a coming hotfix?

1 Like

TrickZZter’s first language is not English - it may just mean that it will be fixed, or has been fixed on their end and will come in a hot fix soon.

1 Like

Can someone make a bug report for the J-10’s fuselage external fuel tanks, it would be nice to have some extra fuel without reducing missile load

2 Likes

Welp, I guess it was a mistake

4 Likes

someone already made one when dev serer, but they only had time to make the large one I think, it’s still unfinished

Community Bug Reporting System Does anyone have any more pictures that show the j10a mounting gbu’s on its belly?

womp womp

9M’s IRCCM is better in general

1 Like

Why in stat card is a J-10A Early ?

Yeah, IRCCM is limited to pov reduction, which is quite inaccurate since IRL it is in fact a dual colour seeker.

No idea, but latest version of J-10A can use PL-10

Mid-Life Upgrade, even added ASEA radar.