Chat Ban

This is how much they “care”.
I once got a chat ban for 30 day after i called my teammate “idiot” after he pushed me out of cover.
The moderator, who banned me even called me a nazi (basically).

I laughed way too hard at that.

1 Like

This thread is a gold mine LMAO

1 Like

At which point? the names, or my chat ban?

1 Like

The names

1 Like

You can search for any of these kinds of names, there are a bunch.

People just straight up go hard R in the start of the match lmao, and to think I once got chat banned for discussing the 2020 elections lol. I think the guy that used to moderate game chat took a leave

Some of the dumbest nonsense I’ve read on this forum to date that you are confused by this.

“Oh they do it too tho in their decals” Yeah… and? They should stop doing that, I agree. So what though? Meanwhile, you’re still breaking the rules, so stop it. Google “whataboutism” for more info.

Enough with the “kids play this game.” Warthunder is rated Teen and if we compare that to say PG-13 then it includes violence, nudity, adult activity, sexuality, etc.

This game is not rated by anyone for under 13 and this is why enforcement of this is random and inconsistent.

1 Like

Our Forum Rules have not changed all that much from 10 years ago… that being said, the Rules / Procedures and Staff have evolved with the community

It is Sexual in nature…

So, in other words, it was used to belittle, laugh at and harass someone else for… likes ?

Such language is always taken seriously and if seen by staff or reported by others they will be banned outright immediately… because it is of no joking matter…

And just because you do not see actions taken, does not mean actions are not taken…

If you have issues with Moderation, then PM Game Masters… They have all of the chat logs, and they will know what it is what was said that got you in trouble

2 Likes