Chaos in the Skies: The Devastating Impact of the Su-25SM3 in War Thunder

average pantsir hater

>doesnt manuever once
>blames on pantsir

5 Likes

In fairness, try making that shot with literally any other SPAA in the game

1 Like

Average American main listening to free bird while playing the game thinking he can fly straight and bomb everyone, because America fuck yeah

Dies to pantsir

2 Likes

same thing applies to other spaa lol, that shot is doable on any top tier spaa

he went straight, and made no choice to move

1 Like

Strela is already at 10.0 while being as effective as the Improved Chaparral in the Israeli tech tree and the Type-81C in the Japanese tech tree. The missiles are undodgeable and really difficult to flare so it having no search radar makes it balanced as your awareness becomes the limiting factor, not the vehicle or the missile.

The R-73 vs the AIM-9M is quite balanced id say. Both missiles behave very erratically at times so that isn’t a factor to consider. The main tradeoff is that the 9M boasts superior side aspect performance while the R-73 has superior dogfighting and close range/ rear IRCCM. The 9M is easy to dodge close up or flare from the front/rear. R-73 is easy to flare from far away and has a little worse range. I don’t see the issue here. Not to mention that in the context of Air RB, the 9M having no smoke does not change too much as you still have the missile diamond.

1 Like

how to defeat pantsir

its that easy🤯🤯🤯

You can’t flare what you can’t see, and if you pre flare a F-16C in ground RB you will run out of flares fast.

It isn’t fair, but it is what it is.

Just like adats not locking missiles.

1 Like

This is ground thread, I’m talking about 9M in ground RB, where it’s an instant I win button

You cant make something that doesnt exists but you can always complain to Russian goverment.

Sure and i want Longbow Hellfires and IRIS-T Defence Systems, sounds ok?

1 Like

Consider turning off the search radar. The search radar makes the track radar behave very odd at times due to increased target quantity (Similar issues can be observed under TWS in target rich environments). Plus, for <10km engagements its best to use IRST not TWS.

Sure, in ground RB I think it would be fair for it to get smoke motor instead of the smokeless one.

Wow using game mechanic fail as an excuse for Pantsir is such a good idea, for russian main i guess…

1 Like

yea ik, the video is old, back when gripper first released

i also never bothered using the irst because it… i forgot, but somethign was wrong with it so i never bothered to use it again, then i was proven wrong

Always and only for Russians. Been the case for years in this game.

Bro think that IRIS-T will be fighting R-60M instead of R-74M lmao. Can’t wait to shit on F-16Cs with TOR-M2

2 Likes

but when you use it talking about russian ERA its fine lol?

i smell double standards

You hit at >14km. Literally the only SPAA in the game that can fire at that distance is the Pantsir

1 Like

That fail happens on every Sam system in this game.

Happened to me while i was using Flarakrad,İTO90M and Pantsir but that doesnt mean this is a proper excuse for that claim.

at that range pantsir cannot hit maneuvering targets either, you have to be flying straight like an idiot with brainrot

2 Likes

What are you smoking tbh?

Didnt even Said anything about Russian ERA, take those words and put back into your mouth please.