Chaos in the Skies: The Devastating Impact of the Su-25SM3 in War Thunder

Someone hasn’t learned to read full sentences yet, it seems.

1 Like

how is the adats bad lmao

1 Like

if you are still dying to pantsir im sorry buddy but thats skill issue

Shortest range among all other 11.7 SPAA, PITA radar, its a freaking tank destroyer so it costs 4x as much to spawn in.

1 Like

Thank you for not reading anything I have written and not even bothering with a proper reply. I am sorry to have wasted my time with you. Goodbye.

I literally responded to your exact question.

remind me what the abbreviation ADATS means

while youre there tell me if the missiles have smoke

1 Like

Su-25 should have thermal pod mig 29 smt should have thermal pod

1 Like

I don’t think the A7 had AGM-62s at the time though? Correct me if I’m wrong about this. Jaguar also only carries 2 bombs, so no matter how you spin it, half the capability to dish out damage. Granted, both are good at their BRs, but neither as good as the 27K was back then.

Like I said before, my point was missed;
“Just deal with it like Russia has”
“Sure, just like the West had dealt the 27K before”
“b-b-but this X thing and this Y thing!!!11”

Like lmao, it isn’t this deep.

More accurately it pretty much killed off enemy CAS entirely, leaving Russian Bias to reign in entirety.

T-series artificially buffed and dumps on everything?
Try to use CAS. Oh wait, Pantsir. Denied.
Artificially buffed Frogfoots dumping on everything?
Try to use SPAA. Oh wait, Rolands are trash, the DM tanks Stingers and there’s 3+ Frogfoots in the air(Not including Kamovs). You die.
Try to use CAP?
Pantsir.

Not much bloody point to top tier, let alone much of the game. Russia is pretty much the auto-win button.

3 Likes

Low effort troll clips, tonight on youtube shorts. Bro’s a child at heart, 4sure.

GR.7 didn’t even really ‘dominate’, but the nation main just has to bring up another (worse) FW CAS to take the attention away from what once was unquestionably at that, the best CAS jet until M2K.

Invisible missiles from adats with no RWR warning that also pens every tank frontally : Americans sleep

It can’t lock a missile: cry

1 Like

console player schizophrenia

stop blaming your lack of skill on console on russian bias lol

go join custom battles and KOS there so u atleast feel like getting kills

3 Likes

cough hermes cough lmur cough kh38 on heli

Fine, ill assume I failed to communicate properly.

You missed this part and ill prepare a TL:DR for you: Game takes fun as a priority over absolute realism. ADATS not tracking is not fun or fair. Why should it stay this way?

hermes or lmur on 28NM would be dope

hermes is mostly used on ka-52 helicopter but lmur is used by mi28nm

Alright then, I want strela search radar as well. Also, let’s upgrade strela from garbage 1982 version to 3 channel 1989 version while we’re at it. Also make the R-73/Magic 2 invisible as well, since 9M being invisible on the best 2 planes in the game (Gripen/F-16C) isn’t fair, getting shot with invisible missiles you can’t flare because you can’t see isn’t fun. While you’re there buff the IRCCM on R-73 /Magic-2 as well, since the 9M IRCCM is better especially in ground RB. Since its all about equality and not realism right?

Then we can change adats to be “equal”.

1 Like

Also if its a tank destroyer why is it at 11.7 it is objectively worse than the M3A3 at tank destroying

Pansir that does the same thing at double the distance thanks to K-Band PESA tracking radar

Remind me again what year they finally fielded either of those? Also KH-38 on a Heli would be kinda ass because its fat.

Also I’d be all-for KH-38 on Helis as long as I get my Heli-mounted Mavs

3 Likes

when will you realise DoI is pointless