Chaos in the Skies: The Devastating Impact of the Su-25SM3 in War Thunder

you said i was using game fail(bugs) to justify something, russian era is also buggy

@Panther2995

here then

Assuming you know there is a Pantsir on the ground and focusing on you, otherwise you can never know there is a missile on its way to kill you.

Also we tested this claim and turns out Pantsir can kill enemy planes from 10-14km effectively, sounds skill issue.

4 Likes

Yet it’s obnoxious mechanic fails or bugs that are fixed faster or at all if it hurts anything Russian, if Gaijin can even figure out their spaghetti code to even fix it in the first place.

1 Like

Hmm yes you got killed by F-16 while was focusing on another plane.

Your excuse getting more and more bad.

ok arguing with us mains is obviously pointless

1 Like

why are you ignoring the main point that they werent on radar?

Glad you mentioned tho, today i realized Mavericks on JAS39A stopped working in ground rb.

For some reason it refusing to lock on target even with targeting pod while every other system works fine.

Guess Gripen suffers.

gripen suffers when the .9 TWR MONSTERRR pulls like an ufo

Have you ever considered that you radar was locked on other enemy plane therefore it couldnt see the enemy F-16 that was on high alt?

Guess you didnt…

this thread is a shitfest of us mains crying

bye kindergarten

5 Likes

i also guess you dont know that pantsir has tws genius

Pantsir motor burns for only 2.4 seconds and its tracking radar doesn’t set off RWR unless you’re in an advanced heli

If the ADATS is good because smokeless missile and no RWR so is Pantsir because you can’t see the smoke at distance and again no RWR

1 Like

Missing the point and ignoring the irony.

Strawman at his best.

1 Like

Want to take bets on how long that will occur before it’s fixed?

1 Like

if you can’t see the smoke get your eyeballs mk1 checked

1 Like

ADATS is nothing compare to Pantsir when it comes bein Sam system.

İ dont understand what you’re point is.

1 Like

Were you even paying attention to what is happening here? Instead of shooting that (what looks to be a prop plane lmao) you could have engaged the new air targets that were coming. Also. nine times out of ten, the optimal placement for the horizontal radar search angle is 34 degrees not 84. Setting it to 84 reduces your awareness significantly.

Instead please tell me how to recreate this in an ItO or a Flarakrad:

Spoiler

Watch balans (pantsir) | Streamable

They’re both 11.7 SAMS, and somebody claimed that they were comparable earlier

İ’d say at least 5 months, considering F-16C’s targeting pod still hasnt fixed :))

1 Like