Chaos in the Skies: The Devastating Impact of the Su-25SM3 in War Thunder

it shouldnt be reported, and it wont be acknowledged, as adats only has IRST tracking. A missile that is not burning cannot be locked by IRST, wow im surprised.

1 Like

It literally is not a bug.

1 Like

the missile has kinda long burn time and it was shot at 10km so it should still be burning

It has total of 10 seconds burn time, you will lose lock before it reaches you. XM975 will be able to lock it though, since it has tracking radar

1 Like

XM975 is the top tier US SPAA after all

ah yes lets ignore gr7 dominating cas for a full year(more than 27k), before f16c came

mm

GR-7 is faster than SU-25, has more CM, turns really good, dogfight capable, 9M shits on R-73, also has MAW like SU-25, has insane acceleration.

MUH SU-25 OP

4 Likes

Oh come on, taking out a XM975 purely to counter Kh38s is unrealistic. That thing is barely competitive at 10.3.

1 Like

“i shall ignore the statement and call this man a strawman”

why are you not objecting? so you agree then?

2 Likes

Well it is USA fault for this situation in the game. literally basing their doctrine on having air superiority and not giving a shit about air defence. So do what USA would do: fly fighters, kill CAS.

1 Like

then isn’t it Russia’s fault for having shitty CAS?

Yeah but the game takes plenty of leeway with realism to make things fairer and more fun. The ADATS not being able to intercept these missiles as consistently as its peers is not only unfair but less fun. Taking this into account: Please tell me exactly why should the ADATS not be able to lock Kh38s?

3 Likes

considering the su24 exists and hasnt been added yet, no

(where muh kab 1500)

Yea, because it is one. It is also technically changing the goalpost, since it ignores the premise of both my original statement and the guy’s I was answering to.

Quite pathetic honestly, “but muh X thing!”. Besides, it wasn’t even a year (lad didn’t bother to check, huh), Russia got Pantsir which killed off slow/heavy fixed wing CAS just 6 months later, lol.

1 Like

cough Longbow

2 Likes

if you mean 114L then its not added because it sees through smoke or whatever

and i dont want to hear SHIT about khrizantema

1 Like

harrier → Update “Drone Age” was introduced on 14 September 2022

f16c → Update “Sons of Attila” was introduced on 19 September 2023

??? someone doesnt know how to count

1 Like

When Mig came, we still forget A7, Jaguar, etc , what had a lot better optics also. (thermals)
And A10 etc with F&F Air to Ground missiles. What was something what soviets didnt have. Nope, it’s not double standards, yes, those laser missiles are good.
And that deal with it, is most likely on when people have been complaining about western CAS , usually answers have been, play AA, take cover , counter it on jet , and deal with it. Now soviets have something to give back on, so maybe those same arguments work on it also? Or if not, what is more about doublestandards if that is not?

1 Like

Exactly, if we’re going off X nation being superior at something then the US should have longbows because they have better CAS. In the same way that the US has bad SPAA because:

It’s part of the doctrine

(But that’s obviously not good for balance hence why we balance based off performance)

Because it has IRST tracking, as simple as that.