Chaos in the Skies: The Devastating Impact of the Su-25SM3 in War Thunder

Will take bit longer win update

No worries take your time.

Let me know when you got the footage.

2 Likes

ok found out why one did not connect (aps intercepted it i think?)

yep it was aps anyway sensor view is best thing that was added to game

yes i know tec background was bored so was listening to it

Δ° see but as far as i know Black Knight APS shouldnt be able to intercept Kh-38’s because of projectile speed.

Might be wrong tho.

1 Like

Idk aswell

Should have no issues with the threat velocity, its likely the loft angle resulting in the munition being outside the radar cone.

2 Likes

Didnt checked Kh-38 velocity in that video, it looks like missile was in 1.6 mach during impact which is enough for Iron Fist to stop it.

However if this situation also appears on max velocity (mach2.2) then it should be reported.

I suspect the impact angle is too high for the Iron Fist Radars, would need to see it from the side of the CR2BN.

Could be that case.

Let me know when you check it.

Need the server replay to be sure, so someone will need to link that to me.

1 Like

@Mongaroth33 will be the best option in that case.

wait sec

Gaijin Entertainment - Single Sign On should be this one ye ye i suck in tank rb lmao

No judgement, me too mate haha.

1 Like

air rb is just a better mode

1 Like

So the impact angle is about 10-15 degree which is in the capture zone for Iron Fist, but haha its really simple and sensor view shows it.

Iron fist was tracking the Ataka and thus was distracted with that vs the KH-38.

so then why did my kh-38 do nothing ?

Landed a few meters short, can happen with multiple IR signatures in a small area. Same thing happens with the AGM-65D/G best way to hide from it is be around a bunch of wrecks.

But in a clean environment I’d have expect Iron Fist to kill that KH-38.

1 Like