Chaos in the Skies: The Devastating Impact of the Su-25SM3 in War Thunder

so does anything else fighting at 10.0 lmao do u fr expect low level players to shoot correctly

ill say i havent played much but its shit stock, its gun handling absolutely sucks on most of the games maps

maybe instead of keeping quiet, tell me

sure because you agree with him

-Using low level players as an excuse to justify prototype vehicle’s bs survivability.

Not impressed.

3 Likes

then why isnt the same said about the chally 3

Same as what? Expand your claim please.

1 Like

its a prototype, its survivability is also good

İt is a prototype that shares same hull you can find on Chally2, lacks Spall liner on turret because of prototype turret and has huge lfp weakspot.

Doesnt seem to have good survivability tbh.

1 Like

you cant ohk it reliably

İf you cant kill Chally 3 easily then you must have serious skill issues, it has one of the easiest weakspots you can target.

1 Like

dawg who siad anything about me

i havwnt even played proper top tier since i got the su27

i am not grinding without premium

So you’re talking for entire community rather then for yourself? Didnt realized you became communities voice in this forum.

lol wut

we are comparing vehicles not whoever does better against each one lol

Shoot the right side of the mantlet and you will hit the ammo causing a OHKO

whyd you delete it

probably like i said i havent played long

Yes, you’re comparing a prototype russian vehicle that has quite good survivability despite it lacks neccesary equipments to Prototpye MBT that suppose to be technology demonstrater and shares many smilarities from its predeccesor.

yea so lol obviously the british mod needs a better tank cuz it probably sucks in war thunder

besides the 2s38 has more capability because its a spaa not a light tank

unlike a mbt whos job is to kill tanks not defend against planes and perhaps an apfsds for self defense

İt surely performs better then Russian tanks in real life, dont think British Tanks are the main reason why they suffers in this game.

doesnt look like it

Numbers says the otherwise and considering Chally 2 managed to survive from direct attack while only loosing its driver shows how much better then Russian tanks in general, Meanwhile russian tanks becomes space program as soon as they got penetrated.

yea cuz the chally was brought over there recently