Chaos in the Skies: The Devastating Impact of the Su-25SM3 in War Thunder

Those 2 are contradictory, pick one please

I was talking about R27ER, R73 is fine, also, idk what missile you are talking about when you mention “best missile”

best ir missile in game, the 9m my fault og

theyre 2 statements so no they dont

Either you introduce things by capabilities, ie more powerful CAS for NATO and more powerful SPAAs for russia, wich leads to asymetrical balance

Or you introduce things using symetrical balance, with everything being roughly equal in performance (SPAA and CAS).

Saying “NATO didn’t develop SPAAs so they shouldn’t get more powerful AA systems in game but things should also not come by date” implies that one side can get the advantages in SPAA by virtue of the doctrine argument, but the other can’t get the CAS advantage by the same logic because it’s nullified by a 10+ years gap

It is therefore, contradictory

3 Likes

considering the us made no other short range spaas that are confined to 1 vehicle, means it doesnt contradict

it is a fact

As you said :

russia didn’t make better CAS than NATO. This “better” CAS should be in game for the same reason pantsir currently is in game.

I don’t even own a vehicle that can fire 9M X)

2 Likes

AAQ-8 -1
AAQ-8-2
F-4 AAQ-8

Have you not seen the AN/TWQ-1 Avenger, Stryker (M-)SHORAD , Stryker MSL and various other configurations?

Sure few interesting or advanced options exist but that doesn’t mean things weren’t tested, and as such options remain.

Also there remains the option to buff the Stinger via the addition of various capabilities & mechanics.

4 Likes

isnt and never will

Oh, guys, you still arguing with the same 2 common sense challenged trolls from russian forum? Godspeed fellas, godspeed…

2 Likes

double standard and contradiction it is, then

Arbitrarily? Are you telling me Gaijin simply decided not to add them not because of their dependency on external systems and a failure to operate without them, but just because they feel like it?

Preach, brother! You sure seem to know how to implement it! Why don’t you go make a suggestion as to how the mechanic should be implemented?

There is no contradiction there whatsoever.

What about the R-27ER? They were made within the same decade.

That’s the thing it’s Almost always the Russians. They’ve had mid to late 2010s and early 2020s tanks for almost 3 years now. Germany just finally got the 2A7V not to long ago (it’s not even added correctly but they refuse to fix it).

Best medium range IR missile, R73 is best close range, and R27ET is best long range

1978 Skyflash
1982 AIM7M
1985 R27R
1987 S530D
1990 R27ER

2003 AGM 65K
2005 Brimstone
2009 AASM IR
2012 KH38

1981 Python 3
1983 AIM9M
1984 R73
1986 Magic II
1990 R27ET

See a pattern yet ?

6 Likes

There is.

On one hand real life is taken into account, on the other it is not. I mean it’s quite simple to see X)

R27ER and AIM-120A entered service within a year of each other. If we want to go off of service date then we would’ve had AIM-120s long ago….

Yes there is.

8 Likes

Uh, you know modules are a thing in this game, and that the Churchill Crocodile - a literal trailer vehicle - is in the game, right?

Since the Churchill Crocodile is in the game, they seem to already know how to do it.

I’m pretty sure the NASAM radar is small enough too he pulled by a HUMVEE too. NASAMS can also be placed on the back of a HUMVEE making it a relatively easy thing to add even if it isn’t the most “accurate” but war thunder lost the realistic/accurate title long ago. (If they ever even had it).

like i said, doi doesnt matter

all this shows is that russia is only now catching up to 90s technology, maybe instead of crying you should be happy you have a bright future of great equipment ahead

the only case of that, and look how trash it is, once your trailer gets damaged its dead weight

not to mention it has no real mechanic other than being an ammo rack