Changes to Bomber Survivability

image

Ah so you’re saying you shouldn’t even be talking here since you don’t even play enough to be relevant.

Funny how the people that screams the loudest are the people who don’t do anything.

Yeah - nobody’s falling for that…

Is this or is this not your ARB statistics page for the F2G-1?

Edit - Isn’t accusing someone of lying against Forum ToS?

1 Like

These “oh wow you pulled my old stats” warriors just can’t seem to comprehend that we can literally view their equally bad recent stats, all publically accessible.

1 Like

Hs 129 should’ve gotten the buff

1 Like

Except I do?

I play SIM

^ here I bolded and underlined it for you, since you missed that bit apparently

The real issue isn’t even bombers being overtuned. Sure, it’s silly for a Bv 238 to tank four 75mm HE shells in a row, however, the real issue is that everything else is still stuck being made of paper. Bombers being strong wouldn’t be an issue if P-47s weren’t also being shot down by singular Soviet 12.7mms.

Funny how this is such a zoomed in lens lol.

These are my stats.

Also isn’t false information and lying against ToS?
(Accusing? No lol, you made it very evident for everyone to see, especially after I posted the actual KDr)

Are we only talking Air modes? Pretty sure bombers exist in other game modes too ;)

A single U.S. 12.7mm usually causes a fire.

And 99% of players don’t play sim, making your points irrelevant.

And all this shows is you’re a decent sim player and still a bad arb/aab player.

You can’t seem (sim?) to comprehend that bombers dm issue is multiplied in a mode where even intentional flatspinning is impossible.

And even in sim, people on the forums have shown countless examples of bombers camping airfields and killing entire teams of fighters without issue. Are you suggesting those sim players are lying? Why should I take your word over theirs?

Pew pew

I don’t play air arcade / realistic anymore.

More like grb if it’s not sim.

Saying my stats are irrelevant is funny, because they are close to others.

I wouldn’t even consider your stats relevant because you do ALOT of stat padding. Mostly flying jets that are considered extremely good.

In sim, only a few planes have ever busted bombers.

Yet the Ito90s corrected the 10.7+ range a whole lot making bombing next to impossible.

The B-52 below 10.3 is the biggest issue tbh.
But nobody listened to me about that issue.
Tu-95M on the other hand has to make at least 3.5 successful passes to take out a runway, vs the 1 pass the B-52 needs to do.

I know quite a lot about the problems in the game, as I said previously.

Don’t be sensitive when someone has better stats get real dude you have takes worse than anyone I’ve seen yet honestly this rivals someone else that people know off lmao

If I’m statpadding, my winrate, relative position and score would be way lower. It is not. Curious how that works

Also, I wasn’t aware planes like the Ouragan and F-84G is meta (I literally have a free ace on the latter). F-84G I have a higher KS/KD than a majority of the planes i played at top tier.

Show me where F-84G is a statpad meta plane.

Clearly this man doesn’t know what statpadding is…

Statpadding is where my KS, win rate and team position all keep up with my KD? Lmfao

What are you trying to prove here?

Great you can look at stats from about 4+ years ago, congrats.

Again, how come I can kill bombers but you guys can’t?

Either lack of skill on your part (due to stat padding) or…?

Because I can kill these new buffed bombers ;)

Stat padding? Sure buddy. I wouldn’t have taken a P-47 kill record if I didn’t know what I was talking about bud. If I really was that bad would I really be complaining at all about all the bombers? The only complaints I have is on 3 strike aircraft that were given a DM buff with 0 reason why they got them and others didn’t. Please look up stuff first.


If I was stat padding I wouldn’t hold a kill record in an aircraft at all