Changes to Bomber Survivability

Not according to the BI’s 20mm shvaks.

Remember that whole discussion and I brought up the whole FI-T belt took 2-5 hits to kill a prop.

But vastly more to kill jets, especially the 262. I recall posting a video of it.

So saying the me262 is weak is both misleading and incorrect.

The only thing I’ve noticed it wasn’t “strong” against, was the P-59A’s 37mm.
It’s HE shells have made short work of many planes.

Ohh and the DO355 is pretty durable as well.

2 days ago my dear lord.

Lemme bow down and kiss your feet while I’m at it.

Not one of these aircraft comes remotely close to the current iterations of the aircraft in question, again, if youd faced them more often post buff which i have reason to believe you have not, youd understand the problem both myself and others have with the fact spaa can literally run out of ammo before shooting down even 1

I have faced them, but sure continue to think else wise.

I disagree. I think bombers aren’t as tough as a few of you keep reiterating. I’ve been taking them out with engine fires.

Pilot snipes are a very good option too.

But alas, you see - HE doesn’t have a problem - so nobody else can have either. Proper stronk logic that would make Baldrick glow with pride.

It’s like a man who’s deaf in the middle of a rock concert. Everyone around him is getting a very different experience to him…

Considering I’m a meh pilot given I play on controller (which is not as precise as M&K aiming, where you can point and click) but even so, if I can down them, you can too.

Funny you mentioned in game chat, but I have it set to all lol.

So given how often you are ‘downing them all the time’ - this would presumably explain why you are on average getting a 0.4 K/D in the F-2G? Or the FW-190D-13… also 0.4 K/D.

For someone who is ‘downing them’ you aren’t actually killing very much are you?..

(All publicly available info by the way.)

View UniqueScorpions@live’s Statistics

My stats:

Your stats:

CatUwU:

Rennie:

My stats are likely a bit worse due to my wanting to fly bombers I’m Arcade / Realistic / Simulator
But just based purely on what I’m seeing, you all out preform me.

How is it I can kill these “problem” bombers according to you lot, but you cannot?
Are you stat padding? Or did you hunt bombers for free kills before?
Because now I’m curious.

You AREN’T killing bombers though - are you?

Otherwise you’d have more kills in your fighters wouldn’t you…

Publicly available btw ;)

Nice lie about the KDrs, especially on the F2G

I kill bombers both buffed and pre-buffed. I have stats that’s also higher than yours, and I still think bomber dm is hogwash.

Spoiler

Any person with 2 braincells would acknowledge taking 9 missiles or hundreds of HE shells to kill a single bomber is too much.

Yes, I knew they suffered pre update and left them be… unless it was grb.

Post update, I don’t feel so bad and do target them.

Because I don’t play Air Realistic anymore.

Also, if you want to use that as a point, it just hurts yours more.

A “worse” player (according to older stats) can kill bombers while you cannot.

Which means your point is agenda driven.

A “worse player” that thinks he can kill bombers because he struggles with both bombers and fighters equally is not a retort you think it is.

Refer to earlier comments. With @TheAnnoyingFinn in which I replied to him.

Again, my stats for Rb / Ab are crap because the bomber dm was so terrible before :)

The point stands. You being bad at the game equally does not change that bomber dms are unrealistically overtuned.

Any person with 2 braincells would acknowledge taking 9 missiles or hundreds of HE shells to kill a single bomber is too much.

See also the B-52 now tanking missiles like a boss. Someone brought theirs into NE - I sunk two PL-12s, two PL-8s and emptied my 30mm into him (head on) and he just kept on trucking…

He even said in chat ‘Lol - this is cracked.’ I had slightly stronger words for it…

1 Like

Used to struggle with bombers, since the DM was so fragile a 12.7 would hit you once and you would burn down.

But thanks for not having a point.

Bad at the game according to old stats lol.

WOW what a fantastic point you don’t have! Quite the imagination

stats are not a factor in this bruh
stupid to even bring it up in the first place