Didnt mention a vehicle that DIDNT get the buff, hmm i wonder why
Just like an A-2D or an A1-H was?
Theres many examples of X cas vehicle causing a game to be won.
The difference there is a single player with competent aim can shoot those down, the su-8 and tis-ma take entire magazines from many spaa to even damage at all now, its not something against russia its a matter of personal experience of this

The hypocrisy is peak.
When did he ever mention anything that didn’t get buffed? Oh wait, he didn’t.
Your comment falls flat on its face.
It’s the good old “if it’s Russian it’s a problem, but if it’s anyone else, it’s okay!”
Funny how you think no one mentioned that, it absolutely was mentioned, some people seem to have failed to notice said mentions
I have flown against / have flown my Tu-1 in battle as of late. They didn’t feel over powered at all.
I took out a few TU-1s easily, and when I flew mine the spaa kept missing, as well as there was no enemy aircraft.
Have you flown against 4 at once though, tis mas, not tu-1s
I had to earlier, miracle i shot 2 down
People single out the Russian planes because no one else has potent and popular CAS aircraft that are incredibly hard to even kill.
Did nobody read the first post by @Stona_WT ???
I think the problem is the least played classes, Strategic bombers, and bombers in general, and the less played and worse Strike fighters are now being used because they’ve become usable.
I’ll have to play the SU-8 post buff, but it was absolutely un-usable before, it’s a flying bus with a gimmick.
Oh no, something got buffed, and people flocked to it.
Welcome to modern gaming.
if you want to blame anyone, go blame Spookston and the other YouTubers who post click bait videos, play 1 game, and then bam, suddenly there is a lot more of X vehicle
I strongly disagree.
a2d has been around forever, and been rather durable.
Me262s as well.
People single out Russian planes because they legitimately think Russian bias is a thing.
I blame anyone who willingly takes advantage of something that honestly is beyond ridiculous, genuinely go deal with what i had to earlier and then tell me with a straight face it isnt ridiculous
Actually yknow what, play that br ground for 1 day with any nation except russia, and tally how many tis mas and su-8s you see
Oh I deal with nonsense all the time.
We lost a game at 4.7 the other day on Berlin.
Because a T-14, KV-1B, and a T-34-57 were all bushed to hell and rushed the spawn so hard. Sadly I didn’t have a potent enough gun in my excelsior and we got trampled.
Then the CAS came. The bush squad of 3 had over 20 kills, and there wasn’t much we could do.
So do not try to enlighten me. I have been around enough, and seen all the problems, and TOLD people like you all the problems. I HAVE TRIED to give ideas to improve the game, but either the contrarians or naysayers disagreed and honestly at this point I wouldn’t care if it all burned down.
But in terms of the bomber change it was positive despite it being minorly negative by a set few people.
I have yet to see any one complain about it in game.
Have you really dealt with it though, doesn’t sound like you have
Nowhere near as much as the TIS MA or Su-8.
They are incredibly weak and I’d rather fly a Yak-9 than an Me 262.
It’s because they are the most overpowered at the moment. If it was Russian bias, you’d see more talk about the Tu-2s or Pe-2s. However there could be a bias component that the TIS MA was buffed when the Bf 110s, Me 410s, or Brigand B.1 were left alone.
As if Gaijin has a good track record of listening to the community and making things better. We also need to give feedback (such as X plane being too good) in order for gaijin to actually listen.
This honestly, all the other aircraft mentioned you can actually shoot down with good enough aim, thats not the case with these 2 aircraft in particular
So people are infact not just complaining because they’re Russian, and are complaining because some vehicles (which just happen to be Russian) are overpowered, and are being played alot because a Youtuber showed how overpowered they are.
Tbh, that’s kinda silly. Players shouldn’t be intentionally handicapping themselves. If something, within the rules of the game, is too strong, then that’s Gajin’s fault, not the players’ fault.
I’ve played every game mode, all nations (not fully), and so on.
I have plenty of experience with the game, and I have killed a Tis ma I’ve legitimately only seen one.
M19A1 made short work of it.
And how long ago was this
Hogwash.
But in terms of the bomber change it was positive despite it being minorly negative by a set few people.
I have yet to see any one complain about it in game.
You either have your chat turned off - or you have issues with legibility. Reading glasses are affordable now. Any match with bombers in now is awash with people emptying their magazines into bombers that by all rights should have been shot to bits under any reasonable scenario. Are you ALT-TABBED out for most of the game?
Basically - YOU like pootling around in a bomber that is functionally immune to 90% of incoming fire. Maybe you need to give your head a wobble and learn that the game is not solely for your entertainment - it is for the playerbase as a whole.
Otherwise, with your vision it would just be you sat on your own wondering why you never get a match. That might work for you, but it is positively detrimental to the game and health of it going ahead.
In fact I think you are the ONLY person on the forums who seems totally fine with this current iteration. What does that tell you…?
Awaits stunning answer showing full self-awareness.