Changes to Bomber Survivability

And it is thrown into an unrecoverable roll

which is not replicated in-game

Okay? And we’re saying whatever numbers gaijin changed, are wrong.

1 Like

And since we dont have engines falling off modeled, wing snapping is the only option to use.

1 Like

i wish, besides wing snapping should be made a little easier, not by a lot though

What? A damaged bomber should not be happening? Where is the context? Why do you people just send random screenshots of damaged bombers in air?

No? The only option is to add falling off engines.

2 Likes

a lot of fighters are comically fragile its a shame. A single 7.7 round is able to completely disable the weapons on some aircraft too by hitting the pilots controls, even if its got mirrored controls for both pilots.

1 Like

Oh you actually can answer me, color me surprised.

Sorry i put that wrong, currently the only option is to use wings snapping off.

A yak-9k emptying his entire 45mm ammunition load and im still able to fly

What shell. I find HE shells on 9K more usable. Or was finding that three days ago, they seem to be changing bomber DM on a fly, I saw more wing snaps and more fire damage related crashes.

Im not sure, no way for me to tell

Replay after the battle may show you the damage inflicted on you. With shells.

Unfortunately that battle is a few days old now, but very little has changed to the pbj i was flying since then

Hit analysis is enough. If it decides to show hits, has not been showing too many lately.

Well, yeah, I meant hit analysis after the battle. It is in the replay tab, iirc.

It can be found in the match summary, left of the big “To battle” button.

I cannot see that on console unfortunately

1 Like

It was! And earlier that match I had a 109 take out two engines in one pass, I wasnt even mad, in sim? Thats some skill, I didnt make it home

1 Like

In game this is perfectly flyable with 0 drag btw.

1 Like

oh how things have changed …

5 Likes

That’s a whole lot of generalizations.

Also,

I think you need to play the vehicles you complain about first.


You literally haven’t played any of them lol.

Funny how you didn’t mention this:

Since this seemingly shot to prominence since the update.

Lastly, telling others to play another game because they simply disagree with you is hilarious. At least I have played 2 of them, I don’t have the Tis ma though.