Challenger 3 MBT - Technical Data and Discussion

OES isn’t bad per say. It’s definitely in need of some fixes but if you play it like previous Challys you can do alright in it. Don’t bring it out 1st and let everyone else lose their best tanks and then bring it out and you can do some damage with it.

Bit pointless to have a premium you can’t 1st spawn because it’s so bad.

1 Like

Has anyone tested the challenger 2s mobility on the recent patch? I’ve not had a chance and wanted to know if it’s improved.

2E feels about the same. Difficult to tell since it was always the most mobile of the bunch.

Could not really tell with the other CR2s - Black Knight felt okay(ish) when I was using it last night.

1 Like

Nothing seems to have changed on the latest update (17th december).

They don’t lose all their speed on slight turns since the major update, so they’re better like that, but their low speed mobility is still trash.

1 Like

When will you get the extra armor?

Bin got lost
And ammo got moved back a little

3 Likes

I never got to test it but did the bins cause the chally 3 to get ammo racked?

The turret one i havent been ammoracked as a result of but the Hull ones yes.

But as seen here

the hull ones have a 5mm box around them and then a 25mm plate at the front and back

1 Like

I was talking about the one on the turret floor that’s been removed :)

Nah, it was just armor no charges there

1 Like

Weird this is saying the turret has improved protection.

The turret and modular armour on RBSL’s Challenger tank are said to provide high levels of protection to the tank’s crew. An Active Protection System is not part of the Challenger 2 LEP, but it is believed that RBSL has been asked to look into both hard and soft kill systems (jamming and obscuration) by the MoD.

Ahh ok, at least it wasn’t too detrimental

You are misreading it. HIGH. it is a Cr2 protection. LET ME GRAB A STATEMENT TO PROVE IT

I mean Trophy was selected for Challenger 3

I just realised XD my dyslexic brain read it as higher

This is from 2019, not 2021

ok, then im not going to the deep web again

1 Like

So just unlocked the Challenger 3 Technology Demonstrator !!
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/781620482209480745/1186056344386674778/shot_2023.12.17_21.20.48.png?ex=6591dc0c&is=657f670c&hm=d73987af89b0cc2a6e6acb83c8a7ce0d1db7802ce3b618ccb638299ccc817da1&

3 Likes

I want the 130mm tech demonstrator now )))

4 Likes