Challenger 3 MBT - Technical Data and Discussion

Congrats, now suffer the stock heat… oh wait, you wont. You just have to deal with dying to anything that looks your direction.

what next for a top tier mbt
1 another challenger 3
2 something Indian

1. Depression

Cr 130

Challenger 2.5.

Just came across this aswell

2 Likes

That is indeed the challenger 2 mantlet construction, or what we estimee what it is. Those who seen “the file” know, but wont tell

1 Like

Didn’t know if the image was worth adding to the existing but report, I’m not sure who did it tho

It was used in the reports, but in the sources categories so you do not see it.

2 Likes

Ahhhh ok fair enough.

I would unironically absolutely take this. Sure it’s still a Chally 2, BUT that 130mm should make even Russian armor cry, not to mention that sexy sexy turret.

1 Like

Watch it get the same CR.2 Turret but with some cardboard additions to the turret and no breach armour to speak of because as the gun is bigger it must obviously remove all armour that was there previously.

3 Likes

Have we even got interior shots for that thing?

Nope, but no doubt if it comes to the game gaijin will give it hull charge bins XD

1 Like

And a 200mm mantlet XD

1 Like

Has anyone made the suggestion for Challenger 3 TD to receive it’s APS?
Challenger_3_MBT_Main_Battle_Tank_RBSL_United_Kingdom_925_001
IMG_4280
Challenger_3_MBT_Main_Battle_Tank_RBSL_United_Kingdom_details_925_002

It looks downright goofy but very cool

1 Like

I think this was addressed before and they used the earlier version without it on purpose but it would be great/better to see it with Trophy.

5 Likes

Probably as a separate vehicle because the Challenger 3 prototypes were meant to be ready by christmas and here we are on the 20th and there’s nothing to be heard.

So the UK is gonna need a separate vehicles to fill up the 11.7.

2 Likes

Weird. So far as i’ve come across, it’s the exact same tank and was planned to have Trophy from the get go with a massive spend put into acquiring the APS. It just wasn’t fitted on the earlier trials

1 Like

Ours is based on the 2019 showcase, this one i think is the 2021 showcase for the MOD to their specifications

5 Likes