Challenger 3 MBT - Technical Data and Discussion

1 Like

What thing?

The cylindrical bit under the shroud

1 Like

You mean the base for the gun it was put in during fire testing?

1 Like

A Lecture given about challenger 3 at tankfest this year, I was able to go to it live, it doesnt have some of the promo videos so there is that

1 Like

@Smin1080p Will the CR3 get blow out panels or not as it is not known if it does

Its over Challenger 3 bros

This means we now have the same reload pattern as Abrams and i believe Leopard 2s with it being 7.2 stock 6.6 Expert crew and 6s aced

1 Like

Has anyone bug reported the engine being incorrect should be CV12-9A and not CV12-6A

1 Like

Not sure that’s accurate tbh(for a CR3 TD)

Stock darts for all Rank VIII MBTs

2 Likes

So i have to never experience stock heat

3 Likes

Tank shouldnt need blowout panels though bc im sure its only going to service Dm63 and beyond with the extremely minimal/zero chance of ignition or detonation when hit.

But we wont ever see that survivability feature here.

2 Likes

Hello guys! I have this photo of the CR3, in this photo there seems to extra armour on the UFP.

3 Likes

Another angle.

1 Like

Reported, acknowledged

2 Likes

Same plate is also missing on CR2. I believe it’s now been reported twice I did one years ago and think someone else did it again recently.

1 Like

Challenger 3 MBT Main Battle Tank UK data fact sheet (armyrecognition.com) link to the pics I posted

acknowledged by the devs?

Passed to the devs for consideration. So the time frame it will get added is now-never

2 Likes

many thanks