Challenger 2 MBT - Technical data and Discussion (Part 1)

@Gunjob well I made a report like you said to and it got closed.
Oh boy I sure do love the gaijin community experience.
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/WGF4kjuoocHb

1 Like

You went too much with it. You should have stopped on the 3D model. The second part, different versions is what burried it. Upgrade to the 3D should be a bug report thing, but variants are a suggestion, so they go to the forum suggestion, or for Gun to catch and pass as a suggestion. Remake the report with only net quality update.

One problem at a time please people, you know how easy the devs get overwhelmed and have to take a break. Let’s fix the armor models first. Baby steps

Too late, i made 17 issues over the span of 3 months, with most of them in the span of a month back since now. I will be honest, that gave me a burnout(it started around raden report, all for nothing). I get to making a new report, and while doing so i lose all motivation. I finish it and i do not want to look at them unless i must.

2 Likes

I respect your work. Gratitude on behalf of all the challenger 2 community

1 Like

Nah, i did not did that much. Others did more. Flame, Fireball, Legwolf, Morvran. They all did more than i did. And i can forget those who did reports on old forum. They all did more than i.

2 Likes

May God rest the souls of those who were lost along the way 🕊️

2 Likes

The main problem is the fact I made a suggestion on this forum twice before exactly like what I wrote on the bug report, they both got approved and when I went to look at them they disappeared both time, still to this day I have no clue where they have been sent to, probably the gaijin dungeon for suggestions that would make them improve British tech tree

1 Like

Just seen some of the data mines, apparently they are buffing some of the strv’s and leopards armor. Yet again neglecting the challenger 2. Ffs I hope to god this isn’t the complete story.

The 7av and b+ are one thing. They are supposed to release the big Cr2 post. I wait for it

How long do you estimate we will have to wait

Can they please buff ERA on the TES
it the same protection then contact 1
its like 20 years newer

3 Likes

January. That is when i expect it

Guess I’ll suffer for now then 😅

We’ll suffer*

3 Likes

We’re just a bunch of sadists.
Playing the CR2, knowing full well itll be pain.

1 Like

Ok, so when we fix the CR2, where should i go next? Ariete? Leclerc? Maybe Merkava?

1 Like

will they though

At least we can have the peace of mind that we are more skilled that the average players.

2 Likes

You know, thanks to the mindset i made to myself (i join every battle, expecting to do nothing) it is not that painfull, and sometimes i even smile a little