Challenger 2 MBT - Technical data and Discussion (Part 1)

Idk, but i expect to stay here for a while longer

Mistress War Thunder doesnt like it when you get pleasure from the CR2.

Only suffering.

The Snail is a cruel dominatrix.

Over the years i seriously made myself expect nothing. So even when i get 3 kill im happy with it.

If you always expect to be Dissapointed then you will be gleefully surprised when something dousnt Dissapoint you. Aka-The British main mindset. (Medical name TBMM syndrome)

Wth is tbmm, google does not give me anything under it

The British main mindset syndrome

Oh i see. Then yea, i have it. For a long time. That is why im having the best time of my life surviving things i shouldnt in Turmst

Yea playing the turns is a bit of a guilty pleasure. Anyway I’m off for tonight. I’ll be dreaming of a perfectly moddeled challenger 2. I’ll try not to have too much fun and be Dissapointed when I wake up 😂

4 Likes

Sweet dreams then. I think i should log out too

2 Likes

One of the reasons i like playing the Bhishma.
It just eats things it shouldnt.

2 Likes

Heres a Q, wondering if anyone else has had this.

Whenever my breech gets shot out after ive fired, the round vanishes mid flight.

But when the reverse happens, the round the enemy has fired before is shot their breech out, continues to cause damage.

Is this a game thing, or a challenger thing?

1 Like

God knows… I normally die when the breach is hit lol

1 Like

The challenger experience Im afraid. Just hoping it gets fixed soon. Though, being honest, I’ve been disappointed too many times I’m not getting my hopes up. Expect the worst hope for the best SMH

2 Likes

I can’t see it getting fixed, what i can see it the premium just getting removed and replaced.

Welp, gaijin need some tanks for Russian and german mains to point and click at or no premiums would sell.

I don’t think Russia needs help with that lol

1 Like

Has anyone ever done a bug report about the non-modelled 50mm thick plates?

In the hull, they are present on the X-Rays, but aren’t modelled into the damage models; and, in the turret’s sides, they are entirely missing.

These 50mm thick plates should be the same as those preseent on the cheeks, beneath the composite modules.

4 Likes

I cant bet my hand on it, but i think the report about it was somewhere, as this topic was talked here at least 2 times. And if it is not then…
Well if it was not made, then i will do so, but in at least 12h time, as i need to get on my PC to use ansel

5 Likes

looks like chally 2E missing something

6 Likes

So the 2 best challenges being the E and 3p have the weakest armour…

6 Likes