Challenger 2 MBT - Technical data and Discussion (Part 1)

Thankyou for the clarification.

Some reports were implemented beforehand but there is a cutoff for builds before moving to production whenever a major update releases (as it has to be sent to all platforms and synced) . Anything after that moves to post update patches.

6 Likes

Yea, it just confuses me why it got there in the first place? It was not there on the dev server, it made its apperance on the live update.
(Dev photo)
Live to show it shoud have been easly seen if someone doubts me
Armor on the cheeks was also normal. Did some kind of a older Cr3 build got tangled up in the update?
(not gonna be mad and scream around, just curious and confused)

2 Likes

Most sane OES player

14 Likes

Bro have they modeled charged bins for two piece ammo like in the challenger 2? XD

yes, they got added to the live server

Lmafo that hilarious

Wait, the ch3 has 2 part ammunition modelled in game? Surely not.

Nah, the bin just found its way there for some reason

Oh thank god. 🀣

7 Likes

That was fast.

Its a new thing. New things get attention durign dev and some time after it. After sometime they get pushed into the pile of things to do eventually.

I think I know why the Chally 3 turret is weaker than the challenger 2

yes, we know that, it is in my report

oh ok

Just an off topic question- How long does it usually take for a patch to come out following a major update.(i just cant wait to play the challenger 2 with decent breach armour, it will me and others very happy)

even if the breach is fixed, itll still get penned by most things you see at top tier

Dont expect the challenger to be that much better and even compete with Leopards and Abrams

True, but it won’t make the experience in the challengers worse.

Man, it is hard to do the cnti cas role vs russia. Cant fly to high or pantsir snaps me, and the proxy vihrs :/