Challenger 2 MBT - Technical data and Discussion (Part 1)

if you want a 5000 message topic without talking to anyone then yea, do so

1 Like

Hmm… It is really tempting :P

Or at least limit it to more recent vehicles. (upper BR)

Just to make Gaijin really start to panic about their abuse towards Britian :P

You know they will look at it, go “LOL, funny” and move on

Yeah… or find someway to find it in violation of the ToS of the Forums

1 Like

We can’t forget about the lower tier people here though. T-34’s apparently have a magical hull that can absorb 120mm APFSDS shells from some aspects.

1 Like

Well, I just sent a list of bug reports I’ve found that havent been actioned over to Gunjob (all hail Gunjob) so he might be cranky with me now :P

3 Likes

Bug list also now reformatted with more sub-sections. For easier viewing

1 Like

Gunjob will have free beers for life at this rate

6 Likes

He needs them. Especially if any of these bug reports ever actually get actioned

1 Like

I just see a bug report for the vickers mk7 protection got acknowledged, potentially getting a buff

We can hope. Submitted for suggestion could be a year+ with no changes

1 Like

Yep… Having no time frame on when something gets fixed really puts alot of people of even bothering to report bugs in the first place.

1 Like

Yeah, though thats why Bug lists like the one at the top of this thread are so good. Its get added to often and every report that goes unresolved, just makes it longer and longer. Its always great then to drop it into other threads. I put it in the Challenger 2 OES dev post earlier.

It means that bug reports arent lost to ether nor can they be swept under the rug

2 Likes

Book by R Kelly?? Ewww😂😂😂😂

What’s so funny about it? 😂😂😂

Big if, unfortunately

R Kelly, the singer, a major weirdo and overall horrible person

Orr - R Kelly
Nevermind, it’s off topic anyway

1 Like

If he lives in Britain I owe him and Flame a couple of pints tbf

Hello gents, first time contributor to this thread.

Has the TVE magazine reload previously been discussed?

For those not familiar, the L1A4 Tube Vent, Electric (TVE) is the third component of the three-part ammunition system of the L30A1 120mm Gun (and presumably some others). It’s essentially a large rifle round case full of chemicals, with a sealed opening rather than a projectile. TVEs are loaded into the breech from a 13-round magazine and form the igniter for the propellant charge.

Basically, after firing 13 rounds there should be one slightly longer reload as the TVE mag is also reloaded (I know normal practice is never to load 13 rounds due to jamming issues in the magazines, but that’s an SOP rather than the drill).

http://www.cartrology.com/cartridges/3715

That is known, but wont be implemented. Not only it will be impossible due to game limits, the 1st stage reack reload is long enough, and we have the ahistorical 4 rounds, not whatever in that cr2 version darts are around the loader.

1 Like