Challenger 2 MBT - Technical data and Discussion (Part 1)

Has there been any update on whether the devs will start to use janes as a credible source after valid points were made by @SlowHandClap

First of all its a weekend, so dont expect anything. Second of all i doubt they will change from doubt everything to doubt certain autors

Theres a chance. Granted its low but…

Well, time to work on the most important report about Cr2 i will ever do in my career. Wrong antenne on the OES bird table

It will be my magnum opus. Once in a lifetimes masterpiece

Literally unplayable

What is unplayable about that picture, is the ugly camo net! That is my magnum opus, when they implement my suggestion I will be complete

That’s a net? I thought it was supposed to be mud 🤣

I just play the chieftain now, especially since it no longer sounds like it’s gonna throw a piston out through the engine deck when going up a hill.

“Target destroyed” with a chief mk5 is very, very, very dopamine inducing.

Finally, after hours of research, many late nights and nearly failing my university due to it i have completet my magnum opus, THE GREATES REPORT i have ever made.
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/OnpnBJWZlcKK
This is a once in a life time masterpiece created by me. I hope all the meticulously prepared by me sources provide developer team with all needed informations for a swift fix of this game breaking inconsistency.

13 Likes

That is truly one for the ages, the gold standard by which all future reports will be judged.

Na sorry cant accept… no janes source anywhere

1 Like

They haven’t given any further excuses than those provided by David Bowie, but I can already tell you they won’t be accepting Jane’s.

Gaijin doesn’t actually care about the credibility of sources, they care about whether or not it agrees with their decision making/beliefs. They claim it’s a credibility issue to get people to stop asking questions and pointing out their hypocrisy. It’s abundantly clear if you start searching for the sources they give to justify some changes.

Is an international defence intelligence agency, that has worked in the area for 120+ years and is widely recognised as a global leader, going to be less credible in matters of military intelligence than a Russian-military-fantasy game developer, who isn’t even the biggest developer in their niche, and has a track record of extremely questionable employees and sponsorships?

6 Likes

Not a Bug.

“Even know we market our game on being Realistic, this antenna would make the Challenger 2 TES too badass in game therefor go eat shit. Only 13 people play the British ground tree, if we make the vehicles look too cool more people will want to play Britain.”

7 Likes

Wow, not a bug…… not even an “acknowledged” but never address it. Just a no lol.

1 Like

Sorry. You need 1 Primary source and 2 Secondary supporting sources.

Unfortunately the source you provided isn’t classified as a primary source even know its the only primary source that exist for this vehicle so go find another source please.

Is a picture counted as a primary source or not?

Of course not. Pictures can be edited. Not a reliable source.

A picture of a Russian t80bvm with a hole in the upper front plate were charm went right through the relict is obviously fake.

1 Like

Sorry. We would need photos of the inside of the tank to confirm if the shell penetrated or not. If no confirmation photos can be provided then it will be listed on “Non creditable source”.

Tank with no turret and obviously burnt to shit with the amount of oxidation on it. You can’t confirm it’s destroyed unless you were in the tank at the time.

1 Like

The tank could have been destroyed by other means, then later shot.

Live combat footage of the destruction of the tank would need to be provided. Until that can be confirmed, this topic will be closed and listed as “Not a Bug”. If new evidence is provided at some point in the future, you are more then welcome to make another bug report at that time.